THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whenever it's a cac shooter the media runs with the 'he was bullied' narrative
honestly, I think this kid would have been a school shooter had Trump not come into town. He fits the profile perfectly. These lone wolf types are the most dangerous in our society. Their only motivation is to be remembered in infamy.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
The dude being some incel ***** dork gotta be scaring Republicans and showing them how dangerous the MAGA movement is. Because it shows anyone can get it. If every politician is a pedophile who hangs out with Epstein and does child sacrifices why are any of them safe? Trump is supposed to be their God yet he almost got domed off the radicalization of some kid. If he can’t get got why should any Republican think they can walk with zero security?

They are literally orchestrating their own destruction. I wonder if the Lindsay Grahams, Chris Christie’s, and Ted Cruz realize that?
What you’re saying is just leftist self reflection being projected in right wingers. Sorry to tell you. They’ll just say that insiders failed to protect the president and congressional hearings will be had about it. Maybe even some conspiratorial stuff..maybe. But this will only be a call for more guns.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don’t know I think this nikka scared now bro.

I think he is as well, very very scared. He did that whole bravado in the moment whatever when the adrenaline was high. Like an athlete when you sprain that ankle but still continue then the next day its the size of a grapefruit. When hes in a private hes thinking that a Rich old white man almost got his brains blown out even with the "best security in the world" oh crap. That's the closest he's ever been to death.