THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Sure DETROIT E.

Closest you or the other spazz outs under you will get is the fantasy fiction you just wrote above.

Stop dreaming and get a fukking brain cell. tell you come to the real world and you think im an actual cartoon character and go deeper into your fan fiction
Listen homie. You'd never speak that shyt in person and your computer is your protection. Cool with me. You go about this shyt how you feel necessary, ill go about it how I feel necessary for mine. You want to sit at home while your rights are being taken away, fine with me. I'm not that type of nikka. Get off my dikk you pink bytch.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
WTF has this thread turned in to? :deadrose:
UzXSliS.gif

shakobe

All Star
Daps
Id break yo face home boy. Like, put you in a hospital for a long time. nikka you a sucka. nikkas like you get marked out daily around the world. p*ssy ass nikka.
you ain’t gone do shyt just another angry tranny. That .40 make transition to heaven dirty ass Detroit nikka

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
They saying dude going to change his rhetoric now but it’s too late he created this atmosphere. It shouldn’t take a near death experience to realized you into deep.

I always thought he was using this dumbass whites to get what he want but now it’s too deep
I mean chances are it's gonna happen again right?