THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

He just got shot and ain't nobody did shyt about it. Soft ass pink mfers.

That's why I talk that shyt on here with my information available in multiple threads. I can't wait for them to use their "hit list" to pull up on me. It's guns and cameras everywhere in my crib, multiple cameras in my truck inside and outside. Run up on me, PLEASE.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
being in the secret service isnt about shooting a gun. its more about taking a bullet.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps

sacha-baron-cohens-who-is-america1.png

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Why yall keep going back n forth with obvious trolls...that's what they live for:stopitslime:
Thread is a morbid gift. Added so many obvious blackfishers to the ignore list.

The derail was done on purpose, of course.
But you're right. Going back and forth? Nah. Just post the facts in response and keep it moving. Any time a thread like this comes along you have a ton of posters who never post suddenly appear with nonsense.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
He just got shot and ain't nobody did shyt about it. Soft ass pink mfers.

That's why I talk that shyt on here with my information available in multiple threads. I can't wait for them to use their "hit list" to pull up on me. It's guns and cameras everywhere in my crib, multiple cameras in my truck inside and outside. Run up on me, PLEASE.
Noone cares about you wtf lmao. What a geek. Stop living in a fantasy world friend. This is the type of shyt the trump shooter would write on twitter lmap