THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
dude (cac mamba) is one of the WOAT posters

if you search his posts, dude doesnt know what the fukk hes talking about. his positions change monthly. he stands for nothing

some people just talk to hear themselves talk

EDIT: i was agreeing with you :snoop: fukk you negging me for
I didn’t neg you :dead:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Supreme Court just said Presidents can get away with murder. Now this happens. Trump miraculously gets his ear grazed by a bullet that should have taken his whole fukking ear off, but killed and wounded others. Now he is guaranteed to win the election. I have no doubt Trump and his moles in the Biden administration that want Sleepy Joe to step down staged this. The odds that bullet could graze his ear and not hit him are impossible unless there is a God and he wanted to save Donald Trump which is the story MAGA will run with.
Got folks losing their minds. Sound like the pizzagate morons

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Got folks losing their minds. Sound like the pizzagate morons
So you believe the shooter actually grazed Trumps ear when he's clearly the fattest fukk of an easy target. But he was able to some how graze his ear with a riffle bullet. Naw breh, sorry. I aint buying that story

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
that's the biggest question, how did the shooter get to the roof top at all, hopefully we can find out. The SS snipers should have been able to take him out before. Maybe those idiots confused the shooter as one of their own:skip:
So I was watching a vid, and it said the snipers would have been searching for threats further out. Like deep perimeter. It was likely on local cops with secret service support to sweep buildings in the middle.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
So you believe the shooter actually grazed Trumps ear when he's clearly the fattest fukk of an easy target. But he was able to some how graze his ear with a riffle bullet. Naw breh, sorry. I aint buying that story
I’m a fair man, I shyt on the right for these conspiracies, and I’ll shyt on people with similar views as me for weirdo conspiracies. Some one died b. It was failed assasination attempt, not some deep state conspiracy.