THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
So I was watching a vid, and it said the snipers would have been searching for threats further out. Like deep perimeter. It was likely on local cops with secret service support to sweep buildings in the middle.
You are right, this is what came out today, looks like the local cops punked out, guessing secret service won't rely on them moving forward

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Bro the only ones impress is the only fukkkas voting for him. Any educated folks not impress of this bigot getting hit by shards. Yall gotta stop that bullshyt narrative. MAGAs are outnumbered in this country.
Maga were outnumbered in 2016 and won. In 2020, Biden had Covid and BLM helping him win.

I'm just saying that this is a huge shot in the arm for maga turnout. Anyone who downplays it is a fool.

Meanwhile, both progressives AND establishment Dems are calling for Biden to step down.

Overconfidence got us 2016.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You are right, this is what came out today, looks like the local cops punked out, guessing secret service won't rely on them moving forward

Punked out? If anything that helped rush the shooter bc he knew they were onto him and he needed to hurry. Otherwise he could have aimed for a better shot

Climbing a ladder and encountering a gunman, there's not much you can do.

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Come to Europe
Or my spot IRA run you fakkits off
Nobody scared

Not you breh.....THEM

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Punked out? If anything that helped rush the shooter bc he knew they were onto him and he needed to hurry.

Yes punked out, the shooter was literally able to get his shot off lmao, Trump is very lucky his brains weren't blown out. I am not giving any police department credit for letting the shooter even get to the roof when others pointed out the shooter long time ago. The shooter should have never made it to that position at all.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Punked out? If anything that helped rush the shooter bc he knew they were onto him and he needed to hurry. Otherwise he could have aimed for a better shot

He probably was already nervous as shyt which is why his bullets were all over the place. You’re probably right on this one.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
It's pathetic how much hand-wringing and posturing is being done over this fool getting grazed with a bullet. You can see images and videos of mutilated bodies of Palestinian children daily from the genocide over there. Black people getting murdered by police on mainstream news outlets. And these same people watched it with no care in the world. fukk them.

This is just the beginning. Didn't somebody say something about chickens coming home to roost?
:jbhmm:

malcolm-smile.gif

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Go golfing after almost getting your head blown off Maga brehs, don’t even extend condolences to your supporters who died Maga brehs… and you meatballs really think this bozo winning in November? :mjlol:

i almost admire the audacity to keep lying about him being shot. "a shard of glass? what glass? fake news, that was a bullet, if i said it was a bullet that i ate then it's a motherfukkin bullet."