THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Please Tell me this isn’t fake??? Because if it isn’t then…..

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

They dug up the cac who got his dome domed tweets and let’s just say….Typical maga shyt…

Trump 2-0 when it comes to his ppl getting bodied :mjlol:

Really 3-0 remember when Trump did that rally during Covid and him and Herman Cain caught it, but Cain was the only one to die?

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Democrats should not kowtow to the demand for the BS about civility in political rhetoric...The shooter was a republican. I can make the argument this is chicken coming homes to roost. The republicans own rhetoric are radicalizing their people.

Trump is still a danger to the republic without question. They is a 'family feud' in the republican party that they need to fix...Leave democrats out of it.
The right wing radicalization is the issue not democrats calling him out for wanting to be a dictator.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yes punked out, the shooter was literally able to get his shot off lmao, Trump is very lucky his brains weren't blown out. I am not giving any police department credit for letting the shooter even get to the roof when others pointed out the shooter long time ago. The shooter should have never made it to that position at all.

Breh, think about the scenario, climbing up the side of a building with both hands then seeing someone aim a rifle at your face.

You can't use 1 arm to hold ontobthe side of the building and the other to draw your weapon for a good shot.

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
Please Tell me this isn’t fake??? Because if it isn’t then…..

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

They dug up the cac who got his dome domed tweets and let’s just say….Typical maga shyt…

Trump 2-0 when it comes to his ppl getting bodied :mjlol:

You’d think he might actually go to church today, but he wouldn’t know what to do there.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Biden looking and sounding Presidential. :ohhh:
He always does in these oval office or big announcement type of moments. Studder and all. That will always be appealing to voters.

Next week at the RNC is going to show a big contrast. It's going to be a shyt show of immaturity, conspiracy theories and irrational behavior. If Trump doesn't say it, one of the speakers will probably say that Biden tried to have Trump killed.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He always does in these oval office or big announcement type of moments. Studder and all. That will always be appealing to voters.

Next week at the RNC is going to show a big contrast. It's going to be a shyt show of immaturity, conspiracy theories and irrational behavior. If Trump doesn't say it, one of the speakers will probably say that Biden tried to have Trump killed.
I just think that Trump's dramas have burned out normal people. Just too much chaos and dysfunction in that guy.