THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
When John Lewis died here is what Tariq said about him

At this point I wonder if Tariq is a plant.

Because he literally is caping for Trump and ignoring his appeal to white supremacy while chastising John Lewis?

These covert camdace owens types that try to appeal to black supremacy or pro-blackness need to be watched.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Trump just secured the fence sitting Haley/Romney supporters

Biden can no longer seriously run on Trump being hitler and a threat to democracy

Trump election odds nearing 70 %

Coli DNC shills on suicide watch :wow:
Those minimum wage checks about to start drying up :wow:
Where are you c00ns coming from? Isn’t there a list for you people?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
At this point I wonder if Tariq is a plant.

Because he literally is caping for Trump and ignoring his appeal to white supremacy while chastising John Lewis?

These covert camdace owens types that try to appeal to black supremacy or pro-blackness need to be watched.
Tariq's history should tell you that he has no integrity. He's the kind of person who has no qualms about taking money from the same people he pretends to oppose, in order to do their bidding. His approach is essentially promoting apathy among Black voters.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Why do you think it won't help?
No one is saying it will convert anyone in any appreciable numbers, but you can't deny it will affect turnout.

Bro the only ones impress is the only fukkkas voting for him. Any educated folks not impress of this bigot getting hit by shards. Yall gotta stop that bullshyt narrative. MAGAs are outnumbered in this country.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
How can any black person especially a black man be a trump supporter?
:what:
That fat no good b*stard could be on fire and I wouldn’t piss on him to put him out.

He is just a terrible human being... just vile

When he loses in November, he is gonna show his ass again and this near death experience means nothing to him.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Again stop projecting your fantasies That you had with ya child molesting dad or what you for ya maga idol you dogshyt opiod dirty cac :mjlol:
dude (cac mamba) is one of the WOAT posters

if you search his posts, dude doesnt know what the fukk hes talking about. his positions change monthly. he stands for nothing

some people just talk to hear themselves talk

EDIT: i was agreeing with you :snoop: fukk you negging me for

EDIT 2: BlackMafia negged me not Black Mamba. sorry bout that lol

Last edited: