THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
y0ToN34.jpeg
Next Westside Gunn album cover

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Fukk that's a good photo :francis:
As of 2012, it had a circulation of 3.3 million, making it the 11th-most circulated magazine in the United States, and the second-most circulated weekly behind People.[25] As of July 2017, its circulation was 3,028,013.[1] In October 2017, Time cut its circulation to two million.[26] Time currently has 1.3 million print subscribers and 250,000 digital subscribers.[27

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Trump has been using these instances to falsely appeal to Black voters, and it is logical that he would use this too. The article wasn't suggesting that it's a legitimate way to appeal to Black voters but rather saying that it would be ineffective, inappropriate, and insulting to attempt to align oneself with Black voters in such a simple and shallow way. It states that if Trump sincerely cared about Black voters, he would use this opportunity to offer meaningful policy aimed at addressing gun violence rather than pandering with superficial gestures like this. The article concludes that he is unlikely to offer comprehensive policy.
I think you missed my point. The article should have never been written. Why are we talking about this when Trump hasn't done it? The point I'm making is that even on the left, we have yet another example of this notion that these topics and tactics are relevant and effective in the Black community.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Trump just secured the fence sitting Haley/Romney supporters

Biden can no longer seriously run on Trump being hitler and a threat to democracy

Trump election odds nearing 70 %

Coli DNC shills on suicide watch :wow:
Those minimum wage checks about to start drying up :wow:
What does this mean?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Biden can no longer seriously run on Trump being hitler and a threat to democracy

“I was on the fence but Im going to vote for Trump now because one of his retarded radicalized offspring decided to crash out and failed. Cant wait for this once terrible president to be back in office”

Are you dumb?

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
It really is a hard photo. It's an amazing shot. I hate Trump, but this photo is hard as hell. Everything about it is perfect. Trump is going to be seen as untouchable or saved by god or something by the right. The messiah complex is only going to get bigger. The fans are going to be even more fanatical. This was a crazy event. Honestly, it's like the best thing to happen to Trump, as strange as that appears. All other conversations are over for the near future. Trump will capitalize off this like crazy.
The only thing missing was a bald eagle in mid-flight :pachaha:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I see that all of the rats are crawling out of their holes.

I thought I told u that we won't stop:umad:

giphy.gif

With the way its going for the hildabeast that first debate might be in a 6x8 :sas2: