THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why would a 20yr old "Republican" want to take out Trump? That don't even make sense :mjlol:
You're back? I see you dropped your DeSantis support in favor of Trump. Idiot.

The left and all the dikkheads here cosigning this are what they deemed Trump to be. They're divisive, activity seeking to discriminate against folks, and are Nazis.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
If this was his motive its going to be interesting to see how mainstream media tries to spin this. So far MSM has been extremely quiet about Trump's pedo files. But if this is the motive it may force it into the limelight.

Also on a side note its a little ironic how Elon Musk deliberately scraped posts about Trump pedo allegations off twitter a few days ago. And now he turns around and endorses him. There's some serious fukkery going on.

when trump loses there will be a list of high profile people who have publicly endorsed a felon, traitor, rapist, con-man and pedophile.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
People have short term memory with Trump. And after this. Of Course he gonna get sympathy votes. People vote with emotion and not their head. Thats why American politics is fukked.
Worldwide over, unfortunately. I always used to think a decent amount of humans can't be stupid but we all get slapped every year with the realization majority of humans are fukking stupid, emotional, and reactionary.

Crappy leaders get voted in worldwide. Even after they fukk it all up and they vote in the other party, next election another crappy leader gets voted in.

Makes you realize only a few % of humans make us progress.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It already has idk if it's intentional but there's been newer leaks in the last two weeks implicating trump directly in super foul stuff.

Some of the cases already been out there but there's some newer stuff that's super sick.

Just tap in a bit.
I’m talking about the shooters manifesto and his motive lol

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps

He bout walk into the RNC arena playing Many Men and this image on the screen
ap24195803307155.jpg

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
If this was his motive its going to be interesting to see how mainstream media tries to spin this. So far MSM has been extremely quiet about Trump's pedo files. But if this is the motive it may force it into the limelight.

Also on a side note its a little ironic how Elon Musk deliberately scraped posts about Trump pedo allegations off twitter a few days ago. And now he turns around and endorses him. There's some serious fukkery going on.
There's a vested interest in getting sycophants like Trump in power. You can get a lot of corruption popping off and agendas flying. Like The Federalist Society, people behind the project 2025. He's just a super popular figurehead to morons while the actual elites and masterminds get their shyt passed.

It's sad how fukked America is. It's barely holding on.