THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

br82186

Superstar
Daps
This was Trumps NLU moment in this Election. The fist pump and yelling Fight! All the shirts and posters that will come from that moment. All the rap references. The Time cover. He really the GOAT of this politics shyt. And Hunter got a weird case why is he around? Genocide Joe needs to stay his ass inside. Trump gon roll him up like a fresh pack a za
Finish getting your education folks

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
He bout walk into the RNC arena playing Many Men and this image on the screen
ap24195803307155.jpg
Imagine being a Stan of a fat orange racist pedophile. Your existence is more pathetic than the shooter’s

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Finish getting your education folks
Staging a failed assassination on yourself to sway America into forgetting all the bad shyt you done and winning an election isn't GOAT politics? Where did honesty get a politician? Even Obama had to lie his ass off to get into the WH. Name one honest President then talk to me about education.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Not surprised maga is in here heavy. Give it up fellas. His supporters get screwed more than anybody. Looks like one of them let reality slip through. For the other ones it didn't happen until they were in court facing time due to jan 6. All in court crying. "I wouldnt have been there if it wasn't for Trump telling me to go!" Hard pill to swallow to realize you let yourself get duped so deeply you'd need an army of shovels to get out.

I still say it's because he's been backing away from Project 2025 and various other highly unpopular issues his base is beyond obsessed with. He is behaving like the rinos he's had them calling out over the years. Trying to pump the brakes to keep from losing voters. Because we all know he lacks integrity.

This won't help him in November. We are in the shock phase right now. But soon this'll start getting tied into j6 and the other constant calls for political violence that have become a mainstay of right wing views in the last few years. Funny you maga and bothsiders won't address this. Be careful what you wish for. That venomous snake you took in can bite you too. Especially if you stop feeding it the way it's used to.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Staging a failed assassination on yourself to sway America into forgetting all the bad shyt you done and winning an election isn't GOAT politics? Where did honesty get a politician? Even Obama had to lie his ass off to get into the WH. Name one honest President then talk to me about education.
Anyone still calling this fake needs to be banned from the thread or thrown in the bushes. Even for TLR standards this is outrageous level of shyt posting.

@Houston911 @hex

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Trump just secured the fence sitting Haley/Romney supporters

Biden can no longer seriously run on Trump being hitler and a threat to democracy

Trump election odds nearing 70 %

Coli DNC shills on suicide watch :wow:
Those minimum wage checks about to start drying up :wow:
Trump still is hitler. A 20 year old radicalized republican tried to kill him