THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
:usure:You ain't seen Biden stroking them little girls heads

Now pull out Trump's actual cases and hush money payouts to women AND boys. Don't worry I know the facts little nikka Im not one of these ignorant little nikkas y'all can geek off with a cute video.

Ya mans was out here having orgies with underaged sex slaves and busting in them raw jus for the fukk of it.

Real sick shyt.

x.com

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
People worried about a magazine cover? Does anyone read 'Time' anymore? :russ:

Let it play out.... stop the worrying or concern trolling.... whichever it is
These dummies not realizing Jack Smith already said Trump going to trail before Election Day and after electional day.. His cut off is Jan 20th… That train done left the station.. Trump going to jail regardless

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Yeah and Trump was hanging out with Epstein raping lil kids and probably molested his daughter too
0*5qT5Ogui6peGfSEX

That's why I say politics is fukked. Don't hate me cause I find these stories hilarious and don't really give af about either party cause they both racist, and both lie, cheat and steal from Americans.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was taking out a pedophile which makes perfect sense since he was all over the epstein documents.
If this was his motive its going to be interesting to see how mainstream media tries to spin this. So far MSM has been extremely quiet about Trump's pedo files. But if this is the motive it may force it into the limelight.

Also on a side note its a little ironic how Elon Musk deliberately scraped posts about Trump pedo allegations off twitter a few days ago. And now he turns around and endorses him. There's some serious fukkery going on.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
All that glazing they was doing for Trump yesterday on Twitter, just for them to find out that the shooter is a 20 year old white man, who votes republican :wow:
It be your own people :wow:

:troll: :laff:
no point in trying to use logic with maga. They are already saying he’s a sleeper cell who registered red to sabotage their primary.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
So Russiagate didn't happen? So there was no talks of trying to get him locked up for paying off a ho? :mjlol:

I get it, y'all DNC Americans vehemently hate Trump, but we can't ignore what's right in front of our eyes.
It was for HOW he went about paying off said ho and it being a campaign contribution

Al Capone went down for tax evasion

Does that mean they had an agenda against him and he was just a fine upstanding citizen?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
So Russiagate didn't happen? So there was no talks of trying to get him locked up for paying off a ho? :mjlol:

I get it, y'all DNC Americans vehemently hate Trump, but we can't ignore what's right in front of our eyes.
So a crooked ass DOJ protecting Trump during the Russia shyt means nothing right? The multiple connections he STILL has to Russia means nothing? Republicans putting a Russian disinformation handler in front of the DOJ to shyt on Biden means nothing? What about Clarence Thomas trips to Russia and his helicopter flight to a place where Putin has meetings?

These things just mean nothing as far as Russia goes right?