THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. Normal stuff you would hear from a President. Whole speech in 3 clips:

He will be giving an oval office address at 8pm EST that will be on all the major news networks.

Were past the point of uniting. Wish for the best, but this nation has to have a reckoning at some point. Think of all the extremists you see. Can imagine them chilling out without having something traumatic happen first to get them to behave? I can't.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
If the shoe were on the other foot and Biden had been the one shot at Trump would not have extended the same sympathetic tone. Trump's speech about Biden being shot at would go something like this:

"I heard someone tried to shoot Biden, can you believe that? It's a terrible thing really it is but Joe's done some nasty things, it's true! I'm not saying he deserved it but some people are saying Joe had it coming. It's all so nasty folks..."

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Were past the point of uniting. Wish for the best, but this nation has to have a reckoning at some point. Think of all the extremists you see. Can imagine them chilling out without having something traumatic happen first to get them to behave? I can't.

Yup and it's gonna be ugly as fukk. shyt is gonna fracture in ways hither fore unseen...
Doctor Strange GIFs | Tenor

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If the shoe were on the other foot and Biden had been the one shot at Trump would not have extended the same sympathetic tone. Trump's speech about Biden being shot at would go something like this:

"I heard someone tried to shoot Biden, can you believe that? It's a terrible thing really it is but Joe's done some nasty things, it's true! I'm not saying he deserved it but some people are saying Joe had it coming. It's all so nasty folks..."
That’s so accurate

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I'm gonna say something that many of yall won't understand :

My hate and discust for Trump/Republicans only INCREASES my hate for weak ass Democrats

But most won't understand that statement cause they are brainwashed by a binary political process

We're FUKKED!!

:scust:

Yeah, the dems are acting like the house isn't on fire. Motherfukkers, it is!!!

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Supreme Court just said Presidents can get away with murder. Now this happens. Trump miraculously gets his ear grazed by a bullet that should have taken his whole fukking ear off, but killed and wounded others. Now he is guaranteed to win the election. I have no doubt Trump and his moles in the Biden administration that want Sleepy Joe to step down staged this. The odds that bullet could graze his ear and not hit him are impossible unless there is a God and he wanted to save Donald Trump which is the story MAGA will run with.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

"Everybody's seen by now....someone tried to shoot.....sleepy Joe Biden sleepy Joe, who by the way I now call....creepy Joe. He and Hillary Clinton have done some horrible things to this country, they've done horrible things to you all. Things you can't imagine. And If not for the cabinet I put in place when I was in office, it would be much worse. The shooter missed he missed (crowd boos), but we're going to finish the job in November!" (crowd erupts)