THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
No. Dudes were in the early pages laughing and calling this a hoax. But, somebody who attended was killed, another injured. Apparently from the same shooter.

Instead of just walking back the earlier takes, dudes will reach for anything that confirms their earlier reads.
This

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
So a local cop saw the guy on the roof. I guess he was making checks or heard something, the shooter aimed at him and he ducked down, the shooter then quickly fired off the shots near Trump's direction and was killed by the police snipers seconds later.

He didn't even have a scope. All this and one just whizzed past Trump's ear.

This luck that he has is fukking insane. I know some morons are going to think he's ordained by God.

Live updates: New details emerge about Trump rally shooting suspect

FBI has not yet identified any threatening writing, social media posts from Trump rally shooter
BY COLLEEN LONG, ZEKE MILLER, ALANNA DURKIN RICHER, ERIC TUCKER
FBI officials say they believe the Trump rally shooter acted alone.
They have not yet identified an ideology, but they are combing through his social media feeds and the shooter’s weapons. So far, they have not found any threatening writing or social media posts.
FBI officials said they have located a suspicious device and defused it. They have received more than 2,000 tips.

Local police officer encountered shooter before he fired towards Trump, AP sources say
BY COLLEEN LONG
Not long before shots rang out, rally goers noticed a man climbing to the top of a roof of a nearby building and warned local law enforcement, according to two law enforcement officials.
One officer climbed to the roof and encountered Crooks, who pointed his rifle at the officer. The officer retreated down the ladder and Crooks quickly took a shot toward former President Donald Trump, and that’s when the U.S. Secret Service counter snipers shot him, said the officials who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why do people think that just because he got shot at he's won the election? :mjlol:

People made up their minds about who they voting for years ago. Sure this can swing a couple of votes here and there but I don't see how this changes anything drastically. Trump was a president already and we know he's terrible at his job, he is not a new candidate. So please someone enlighten me on how this changes anything come Nov?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
The ultimate irony of this is that the Supreme Court has given Biden the authority to jump all the way out the window on this and target MAGA extremists under the guise of “protecting political candidates” while using the Secret Service to get the real threats out of the paint

But he won’t do it though

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Why do people think that just because he got shot at he's won the election? :mjlol:

People made up their minds about who they voting for years ago. Sure this can swing a couple of votes here and there but I don't see how this changes anything drastically. Trump was a president already and we know he's terrible at his job, he is not a new candidate. So please someone enlighten me on how this changes anything come Nov?
It doesn’t especially with everything coming out
These cock sucking pieces of dog shyt c00n cacs in here exposing themselves:russ: