THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Only Dems vote for a person.
Republicans vote for power.
That power is way more important than Trump (see Supreme Court makeup).
Wish Dems would understand that.
This is why Republicans dominate legislatures and governor.
Republicans vote against things like DEI, immigrants, and trans ppl

And what they actually get is corporate ownership and an increasing police state

Liberals vote for things and get very little back
And get told baby steps, all while the world increasingly expensive

It's not a fair comparison

Last edited:

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
IMG-20240714-143146.jpg

This is the picture of the shooter the media is running with.. :beli:

Cacs staying on code.. :beli:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Almost 24 hours later I’m ready to make my stance until we get major further info: This was not staged and this was a legit hit

2 most important facts leading me to this:

1- Trump turned his head.
2- The uncovered building in perfect line of sight with snipers looking dead at them

Trump turning his head eliminates the idea that they would stage a shoot to ‘scare’, bc that was too close for that. Him turning his head saved his life. Amateur shooter , yes, but if Trump doesn’t turn, even the slightest connection to the head it’s lights out. Once he missed, since he’s an amateur, he couldn’t re-focus in time. Hence the sporadic shots afterwards

And it was an inside job. He was allowed to get up there and/or be seen and not get taken out beforehand

And I know this place has a problem with operating on political sides and calling :mjpls: on things they don’t like , but given the stakes of the election and the panic over Biden’s mental state, and how dangerous the next 4 years could be under Trump , yes it is possible this hit came from the left. That is not a maga take or a pro Trump take, that’s a ‘I know US history’ take. It could be the right also but far less of a motive

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
They don't know what to say. Think about it if they could message about this like if the shooter was a black guy, Muslim, asian, or gay guy they would all be on TV spewing hate.

They can't even ask for sympathy because they know the hate Trump has spilled. Don't get me started on the Epstein connection.

This is the biggest political irony I’ve ever seen
Imagine if it was an illegal immigrant

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
They don't know what to say. Think about it if they could message about this like if the shooter was a black guy, Muslim, asian, or gay guy they would all be on TV spewing hate.

They can't even ask for sympathy because they know the hate Trump has spilled. Don't get me started on the Epstein connection.

This is the biggest political irony I’ve ever seen
They don't know what to say bc they're scared of opening the rabbit hole more than it is.

They gonna push that he viewed alternative political material and make it seem like he was a conspiracy theory type.