THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
"We cannot let assassination atempts to happen"
fresh-prince-we.gif

Go talk to the SS bytch :pacspit:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Why the hell would I want to go to church for? I prefer my sermons with a side of sarcasm and a sprinkle of Netflix and YouTube.

I hate this type of stuff.

They always do this. After 9/11..."hug your kids a little tighter tonight", "be kind to someone tomorrow"

4 days later, they're back to being hateful and mad like nothing ever happened.

It would be nice to see some sustained chage, but that's not possible for majority of them

DJK

All Star
Daps
Put aside whether you think this was staged because that doesn’t matter. This is of the best things that could’ve happened to him as far as his campaign. I don’t see how he loses now. Muthafukkas are shooting at him during a rally and he gets grazed and has presence of mind to get up with blood trickling down his face and pump his fist defiantly to his supporters. Click, click, click. Pics available immediately in high definition for news outlets and social media. It was a surreal moment. It’s a crazy photo-op. His donations are gonna go though the roof. His supporters are going to be more motivated than ever. Conservative voters who were on the fence gonna feel sorry for him and not have to agonize about whether it’s the right thing to do. All of his flaws won’t matter as much to some. He gonna keep lying. He’s gonna get a pass on having to address his connection to Project 2025. He won’t have to talk about issues. He’s gonna be able to talk so much shyt about how tough he is and have something to point at to back that up. It happened in PA too which was a battleground state worth 20 electoral votes that he lost four years ago. This gonna swing that state especially when he goes back there. Muthafukka gonna be moving like 50 Cent in ‘03. Let the shooter be a registered Democrat but even that won’t matter. I thought it was gonna be toss-up in November but now I regretfully think he’s unbeatable.

But imagine he gets beat after this. These muthafukkas stormed the Capitol the last time. What won’t they do this time?

fukk.
Only Dems vote for a person.
Republicans vote for power.
That power is way more important than Trump (see Supreme Court makeup).
Wish Dems would understand that.
This is why Republicans dominate legislatures and governor.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They don't know what to say. Think about it if they could message about this like if the shooter was a black guy, Muslim, asian, or gay guy they would all be on TV spewing hate.

They can't even ask for sympathy because they know the hate Trump has spilled. Don't get me started on the Epstein connection.

This is the biggest political irony I’ve ever seen