THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/6
You expect me to believe that you got grazed by this and your ear still intact????

2/6
Y’all keep trying to tell me the difference between the actual bullet and the casing, I’ve been shooting since I was 12. Now tell me who takes pictures of bullets outside of the casing????

3/6
Mane I hope somebody ain’t using 22s to shoot from distance

4/6
Well they are dead, kinda hard to ask them right

5/6
Well his statement said he got hit by a bullet

6/6
Multiple, to know a graze from any riffle round gonna cause more than that, nice try tho

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GSZyIv_W4AEjgIT.jpg

GSdfczSWgAAgonb.jpg

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i think a part of the republican party wants him gone

republicans are on track to win and someone like Nicki Haley is much more malleable towards foreign wars and such

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The plot thickens

And also, even if you got grazed and heard a bullet whiz by, you didn't flinch at all?

No. Dudes were in the early pages laughing and calling this a hoax. But, somebody who attended was killed, another injured. Apparently from the same shooter.

Instead of just walking back the earlier takes, dudes will reach for anything that confirms their earlier reads.

Daps
The problem is, that picture he took with the flag and secret service around him.

That is one of the coldest pics took in political history, that's what people are gonna see, nothing else matters.
the fact it’s trump in that picture - a man whom we know to be a hollow, opportunistic, narcissistic, cowardly sack of shyt - saps it of any gravitas and emotional resonance.

some of you are being far too charitable in your estimation of how much value can be mined from that picture by trump’s camp.

it will tug at the heartstrings of the low iq rubes that are already in MAGA. it will not move anyone else.

:unimpressed:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/31
If you think I’m going to get all worked up about some wacko who attempted shooting of a man who threatens U.S. citizens every fukking day of the week for almost a decade….yeah…it’s not going to happen.

Donald Trump is not a Presidential candidate. He is a fukking felon. A criminal who has been charged with 37 counts under The Espionage Act for crimes against the United States of America.

There are at least 80 million plus people who have been dumbfounded that some nut job hadn’t already attempted it…years ago.

Many people have a memory about as long as their d*ck.

2/31
No matter what- this does not change who Trump is, what he represents and what he wants to do. He was very mildly injured. A graze to the ear. Apparently, he turned his head as the shots were fired and that may have prevented the shooter from killing or causing major harm to Trump. Trump is human but again, this event doesn’t make him suddenly qualified to be President!
Trump will try to make money off of it and will undoubtedly tell fake stories and lies about the shooter. Possibly even blame Biden! We must be ready for all the BS.
I am more concerned about the attendee that was killed and one that was seriously injured.

3/31
Exactly. In fact, it makes him even worse…because he’ll bilk people for millions more off of this event.

4/31
Quiet you fukking p*ssy

5/31
Watch the narrative, folks. If he starts a media blitz to blame Biden & Dems without a shred of evidence, the media will be sure to lap it up with tons of speculation & zero pushback. Is he trying to start a civil war? I truly feel like it was /search?q=#staged to distract from P2025.

6/31
Part of why this hasn't happened in recent years is that it's become exceedingly difficult to harm political targets because they have protection down to an absolute science. So for this to happen, with eyewitnesses in the crowd apparently seeing the shooter beforehand... ?

7/31
No shyts given here. He helped unleash the extreme hatred & violence & in his own words “did nothing about gun control” What is it Christians say? Oh yeah. You reap what you sow. Also Joe & Pete are better people than I. If it were anyone but trump Id feel ashamed.

8/31
If only Maga gave half a shyt about the Uvalde kids!!!

9/31
Does everyone have Trumpnesia? Did they forget he called for the assassination of Pence??

10/31
The fact we must pay to protect this criminal is hard enough, now at least one citizen is gone unfortunately 😔by showing up to see him. This isn’t going to go well and is never an option 🚨 Not if we wish to maintain this place 🙏🏼🇺🇸⚖️🦅

11/31
I have zero sympathy for Trump. Call me cruel. But I know what he is capable of.

12/31
I can't believe they missed
FFS!

13/31
They have made him into their Messiah Martyr already. This only gives Trumpers cause to go after Biden, who left his rally to return to the safety of the White House. Bet Putin told Orban that an assassination attempt would win Trump the White House again.

14/31
Biden found out when he was returning from church at his Delaware home where he was spending the weekend. He immediately put out a condemnation & even personally called Trump who was unavailable. He said he would try calling him again. That’s the kind of man our President is!!

15/31
Maga and Congressman Mike Collins are blaming Biden

16/31
All of a sudden, the Republicans are all about gun control.

17/31
Jack his operatives have already been blaming the Biden admin for this. Biden reached out to speak with Trump to no avail but said he would keep trying.The Biden campaign announced they were going to pull back on their ads following this. Dems are always the ones who play nice. We will be sorry with this guy.

18/31
All our former presidents have reached out condemning this violence against Trump. We always play “so nice”. Wait til he gets back out on the stump. He will be behind bullet proof glass with even tighter security & he’ll go after Biden.

19/31
He is no less trying to steal our Democracy today than he was yesterday. Problem is now, he's just made his cult followers more dangerous than ever. He will milk that photo of his bloody ear with the flag, to the hilt. It will be the POTUS's and democrat's fault no matter what.

20/31
/search?q=#Trump2024 Hard to Kill!

21/31
"Its ok to kill people if they don't conform to your ideology"
-Jack Hopkins, 2024

22/31
Amen Jack. I couldn’t have said it better. No tears from my eyes! If he were properly adjudicated this wouldn’t have happened. He’d be in Jail. So tired of the double standard.

23/31
True. With the hate that man has engendered, I wondered how long he could get away without eventually being targeted.
The 2025 thing has people afraid, and people who are afraid sometimes do crazy things.

24/31
I suspect Putin decided to graze him in an attempt to win the election. I would be willing to bet this is part of a strategy.

25/31
Spot on, Jack. Speak it!

26/31

27/31

28/31

29/31
🙌👏👏👏

30/31
Trump shares video of supporter saying "the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat"

31/31
You rock!

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GScOmsZWkAA3x2c.jpg

GSadv1zWUAAZbe6.jpg

GSaE74zWMAAKTXF.jpg

GSaqAADW4AAWwcE.jpg

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
No. Dudes were in the early pages laughing and calling this a hoax. But, somebody who attended was killed, another injured. Apparently from the same shooter.

Instead of just walking back the earlier takes, dudes will reach for anything that confirms their earlier reads.

I'm not saying the other people weren't shot, but this still seems abnormal in what we see on the video.