THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Daps
Screenshot-20240714-174023-Instagram.jpg

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The false flag shyt is ridiculous conspiracy theory mumbo jumbo.
That stuff is not reflective of the actual reality we just witnessed.

Let's leave the Alex Jones stuff outta here.

No crisis actors or false flags or other assorted conspiracy theory language.
So you dont think a right winger would give his life for the cause, all he literally had to do was make sure some civilians were hit and get hit himself.

Maybe it's far fetched, but it's not fukking impossible. Dictators have done shyt like this over and over again in history.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
The blood showed up AFTER he touched his ear. This shyt is starting to look more and more like a false flag. If they planned this (in which the shooter may have been hired to hit the civilians and knew he would die) it played out perfectly.

It could never be proven unless the ballistics experts can prove that none of the bullets came close to Trump. I honestly think he cut his own ear, once the shots started that was his cue to slice it. It's literally a perfect fukking scheme.

Maybe he was just a random mad right winger trying to kill Trump, but if they find STRONG connections to the Republican party by the shooter, I see false flag all over it.

So what about the other person that died?

Were they a fake dead body like you played on TV?

I do agree that a healthy dose of speculation is good...

But, some facts are irrefutable.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
She's well within her rights. It's funny how MAGAs can claim shyt is staged or rigged and the whole base goes along with it. but once something happens to them it's 100% true. This shyt makes him Teflon, that's why I think it could be staged
Ironically if it was staged, Jim Jones did the same thing in the lead up to Jonestown.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
The false flag shyt is ridiculous conspiracy theory mumbo jumbo.
That stuff is not reflective of the actual reality we just witnessed.

Let's leave the Alex Jones stuff outta here.

No crisis actors or false flags or other assorted conspiracy theory language.

i agree the conspiracies are silly

but they further undermine the benefit to trump from this

so.... :manny:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
So what about the other person that died?

Were they a fake dead body like you played on TV?

I do agree that a healthy dose of speculation is good...

But, some facts are irrefutable.
Are you retarded? You don't think a right winger would kill civilians and accept death to push a right wing agenda.

Do I look like a stupid nikka that ignores fact or a nikka that's looking at the information we already have?

Dead civilians would obviously be a part of the false flag smh.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
The blood showed up AFTER he touched his ear. This shyt is starting to look more and more like a false flag. If they planned this (in which the shooter may have been hired to hit the civilians and knew he would die) it played out perfectly.

It could never be proven unless the ballistics experts can prove that none of the bullets came close to Trump. I honestly think he cut his own ear, once the shots started that was his cue to slice it. It's literally a perfect fukking scheme.

Maybe he was just a random mad right winger trying to kill Trump, but if they find STRONG connections to the Republican party by the shooter, I see false flag all over it.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

Trump learned how to blade during his time in WWE!
:bryan:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Are you retarded? You don't think a right winger would kill civilians and accept death to push a right wing agenda.

Do I look like a stupid nikka that ignores fact or a nikka that's looking at the information we already have?

Dead civilians would obviously be a part of the false flag smh.

I'm not retarded.

So the dead body is real...got it.

I don't know what you're saying in the bolded.

I don't know about what is "obvious" in a false flag. I don't know anything about that crazy shyt.

So, what's next? What are you going to do with this information you have?