THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Put aside whether you think this was staged because that doesn’t matter. This is of the best things that could’ve happened to him as far as his campaign. I don’t see how he loses now. Muthafukkas are shooting at him during a rally and he gets grazed and has presence of mind to get up with blood trickling down his face and pump his fist defiantly to his supporters. Click, click, click. Pics available immediately in high definition for news outlets and social media. It was a surreal moment. It’s a crazy photo-op. His donations are gonna go though the roof. His supporters are going to be more motivated than ever. Conservative voters who were on the fence gonna feel sorry for him and not have to agonize about whether it’s the right thing to do. All of his flaws won’t matter as much to some. He gonna keep lying. He’s gonna get a pass on having to address his connection to Project 2025. He won’t have to talk about issues. He’s gonna be able to talk so much shyt about how tough he is and have something to point at to back that up. It happened in PA too which was a battleground state worth 20 electoral votes that he lost four years ago. This gonna swing that state especially when he goes back there. Muthafukka gonna be moving like 50 Cent in ‘03. Let the shooter be a registered Democrat but even that won’t matter. I thought it was gonna be toss-up in November but now I regretfully think he’s unbeatable.

But imagine he gets beat after this. These muthafukkas stormed the Capitol the last time. What won’t they do this time?

fukk.
maybe if the shooter had been a democrat he could have played it like that. The shooter was a Republican in a gun club. He can’t maximize this to come off as anything more than a victim of gun violence.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Put aside whether you think this was staged because that doesn’t matter. This is of the best things that could’ve happened to him as far as his campaign. I don’t see how he loses now. Muthafukkas are shooting at him during a rally and he gets grazed and has presence of mind to get up with blood trickling down his face and pump his fist defiantly to his supporters. Click, click, click. Pics available immediately in high definition for news outlets and social media. It was a surreal moment. It’s a crazy photo-op. His donations are gonna go though the roof. His supporters are going to be more motivated than ever. Conservative voters who were on the fence gonna feel sorry for him and not have to agonize about whether it’s the right thing to do. All of his flaws won’t matter as much to some. He gonna keep lying. He’s gonna get a pass on having to address his connection to Project 2025. He won’t have to talk about issues. He’s gonna be able to talk so much shyt about how tough he is and have something to point at to back that up. It happened in PA too which was a battleground state worth 20 electoral votes that he lost four years ago. This gonna swing that state especially when he goes back there. Muthafukka gonna be moving like 50 Cent in ‘03. Let the shooter be a registered Democrat but even that won’t matter. I thought it was gonna be toss-up in November but now I regretfully think he’s unbeatable.

But imagine he gets beat after this. These muthafukkas stormed the Capitol the last time. What won’t they do this time?

fukk.
It’s over he won

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
He tried to shoot Trump because of the Epstein connection?

He was a 20 year old republican with a gun he shouldnt have had that tried to kill Trump and is now about to bring attention to gun laws AND the fact that Epsteins files unsealed and implicated Trump?

Holy shyt this went from the worst case scenario to the best scenario :bryan::bryan::bryan:
Yep I’m scared the media won’t push this like they should, so I hope social media goes nba jam “hes on fire” level pushing this lol

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Slams Table GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY
They got a picture of this dead dude

Looks like him

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus

fukk.

It's pretty much a wrap. You gotta be delusional to not see how impressionable stupid Americans are.

The sympathy votes added to the malaise of Biden over the next 4 months will equal the end of democracy.

Get your affairs in order, vote blue and strap up.

There is prob gonna be a huge exodus of people getting outta the u.s.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
looks like a piece of glass in his ear.
The blood showed up AFTER he touched his ear. This shyt is starting to look more and more like a false flag. If they planned this (in which the shooter may have been hired to hit the civilians and knew he would die) it played out perfectly.

It could never be proven unless the ballistics experts can prove that none of the bullets came close to Trump. I honestly think he cut his own ear, once the shots started that was his cue to slice it. It's literally a perfect fukking scheme.

Maybe he was just a random mad right winger trying to kill Trump, but if they find STRONG connections to the Republican party by the shooter, I see false flag all over it.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
The blood showed up AFTER he touched his ear. This shyt is starting to look more and more like a false flag. If they planned this (in which the shooter may have been hired to hit the civilians and knew he would die) it played out perfectly.

It could never be proven unless the ballistics experts can prove that none of the bullets came close to Trump. I honestly think he cut his own ear, once the shots started that was his cue to slice it. It's literally a perfect fukking scheme.

Maybe he was just a random mad right winger trying to kill Trump, but if they find STRONG connections to the Republican party by the shooter, I see false flag all over it.

You're looking at the situation the wrong way.