THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
A lot of shook ones in here, creh took a shot at Trump because of his connections to Epstein...

This is cac on cac crime that doesn't involve Democrats, it's a win for us.
There's paperwork of Trump and Epstein with children .

Charges were dropped days before the election.
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/4357335/doe-v-trump/

It's not out of the realm of possibility that someone took it there going down the rabbit hole :sas2:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Screenshot-2024-07-14-105224.png
:what: The problem is that he hasn’t tried to do that yet. So the fact that they DID suggest it, is just as problematic.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Put aside whether you think this was staged because that doesn’t matter. This is of the best things that could’ve happened to him as far as his campaign. I don’t see how he loses now. Muthafukkas are shooting at him during a rally and he gets grazed and has presence of mind to get up with blood trickling down his face and pump his fist defiantly to his supporters. Click, click, click. Pics available immediately in high definition for news outlets and social media. It was a surreal moment. It’s a crazy photo-op. His donations are gonna go though the roof. His supporters are going to be more motivated than ever. Conservative voters who were on the fence gonna feel sorry for him and not have to agonize about whether it’s the right thing to do. All of his flaws won’t matter as much to some. He gonna keep lying. He’s gonna get a pass on having to address his connection to Project 2025. He won’t have to talk about issues. He’s gonna be able to talk so much shyt about how tough he is and have something to point at to back that up. It happened in PA too which was a battleground state worth 20 electoral votes that he lost four years ago. This gonna swing that state especially when he goes back there. Muthafukka gonna be moving like 50 Cent in ‘03. Let the shooter be a registered Democrat but even that won’t matter. I thought it was gonna be toss-up in November but now I regretfully think he’s unbeatable.

But imagine he gets beat after this. These muthafukkas stormed the Capitol the last time. What won’t they do this time?

fukk.

he's a pedophile that almost got clapped up by a anti-pedo republican, thats the narrative. :ufdup:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I'm not retarded.

So the dead body is real...got it.

I don't know what you're saying in the bolded.

I don't know about what is "obvious" in a false flag. I don't know anything about that crazy shyt.

So, what's next? What are you going to do with this information you have?
Nothing is obvious, maybe this is absolutely random.

Thinking it's impossible is crazy asf to me. Do y'all really understand just how garbage of a human being Trump is? You know he follows every step dictatora have used in the past. It's legit crazy to me for anyone to think that a Billionaire can't pay a MAGA family and a MAGA idiot to give his life for the cause.

Only ballistics can prove anything, if those bullets didn't come close to Trump, then I can continue with this thought. If he actually got grazed, id completely end the thought in my head. Trump definitely wouldn't agree to get shot to push an agenda, he for sure would have civilians killed doe.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
How do we know the shooter is really dead? The pic we saw of him dead looked fake with the dry blood and they took the body away before anyone could catch a picture. We know he staged Jan 5th. Trump may have just staged the greatest fake assasination attempt to get back in the WH.

Last edited: