THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot-2024-07-14-105224.png
They really think we all are demons just trying to kill each other constantly huh?

More white people own guns, get shot at and shoot at others in this country than black people but they think gun violence is our calling card. Thats wild.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
*Me this morning*

Damn Dr. Ruth (sex therapist) died (rip)
Richard Simmons died (rip)
These celebrity deaths always come in 3s...

*3 hours ago*

Huh, guess we still don't know the 3rd yet, the racist got lucky:unimpressed:
It was supposed to be Trump but he dodged it on some Final Destination type shyt so it spun around and nailed Shannon Doherty

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
haven’t done any physics in a minute but what’s more probable

a) a bullet hit a teleprompter shattering glass small enough that it would fly let’s say 15 yards in the air and hit him on his ear carrying enough speed to wound him

or

b) the crakkka got shot/grazed
Fixed.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Put aside whether you think this was staged because that doesn’t matter. This is of the best things that could’ve happened to him as far as his campaign. I don’t see how he loses now. Muthafukkas are shooting at him during a rally and he gets grazed and has presence of mind to get up with blood trickling down his face and pump his fist defiantly to his supporters. Click, click, click. Pics available immediately in high definition for news outlets and social media. It was a surreal moment. It’s a crazy photo-op. His donations are gonna go though the roof. His supporters are going to be more motivated than ever. Conservative voters who were on the fence gonna feel sorry for him and not have to agonize about whether it’s the right thing to do. All of his flaws won’t matter as much to some. He gonna keep lying. He’s gonna get a pass on having to address his connection to Project 2025. He won’t have to talk about issues. He’s gonna be able to talk so much shyt about how tough he is and have something to point at to back that up. It happened in PA too which was a battleground state worth 20 electoral votes that he lost four years ago. This gonna swing that state especially when he goes back there. Muthafukka gonna be moving like 50 Cent in ‘03. Let the shooter be a registered Democrat but even that won’t matter. I thought it was gonna be toss-up in November but now I regretfully think he’s unbeatable.

But imagine he gets beat after this. These muthafukkas stormed the Capitol the last time. What won’t they do this time?

fukk.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Put aside whether you think this was staged because that doesn’t matter. This is of the best things that could’ve happened to him as far as his campaign. I don’t see how he loses now. Muthafukkas are shooting at him during a rally and he gets grazed and has presence of mind to get up with blood trickling down his face and pump his fist defiantly to his supporters. Click, click, click. Pics available immediately in high definition for news outlets and social media. It was a surreal moment. It’s a crazy photo-op. His donations are gonna go though the roof. His supporters are going to be more motivated than ever. Conservative voters who were on the fence gonna feel sorry for him and not have to agonize about whether it’s the right thing to do. All of his flaws won’t matter as much to some. He gonna keep lying. He’s gonna get a pass on having to address his connection to Project 2025. He won’t have to talk about issues. He’s gonna be able to talk so much shyt about how tough he is and have something to point at to back that up. It happened in PA too which was a battleground state worth 20 electoral votes that he lost four years ago. This gonna swing that state especially when he goes back there. Muthafukka gonna be moving like 50 Cent in ‘03. Let the shooter be a registered Democrat but even that won’t matter. I thought it was gonna be toss-up in November but now I regretfully think he’s unbeatable.

But imagine he gets beat after this. These muthafukkas stormed the Capitol the last time. What won’t they do this time?

fukk.
Big ass paragraph
He still losing :umad: