THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I already said the same thing.
Kennedy somehow got his sht pushed back from a building madd far away... In a moving target.

Trump head big as a MFer.
I ain't seen that type shooting since nick Anderson in the finals

Laying prone like that as well, rifles are very very easy to shoot. I was a average shot at best in the military and even I could have iced drumpf in that position.

First time crodie probably Used that shyt :dead:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
But

Popular vote don't win elections, electors do. And there was a 44K margin that decided the election based on the electoral college. You think Biden is going to do better or worse than that in Nov. He's losing in NEW JERSEY

Yeah Biden won Georgia and Arizona.

That likely won't happen again.

The popular vote is generally only densely packed traditional left cities like LA, NYC, Miami etc.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If this isn't the lesson of the century that the energy you put out into the world (positive or negative) always come back around, I don't know what is.

-Dude made fun of Speaker Pelosi's husband getting fukked up with a hammer
-Watched his supporters come within 40 feet of killing his VP, reportedly said "maybe he deserves it" when he was told they were chanting hang Mike Pence
-That same mob almost killed Senator Mitt Romney
-His supporters kill a police officer, injure hundreds of officers. Some officers killed themselves due to PTSD from the riot.
-Trump didn't apologize for shyt. Didn't even check in on people to see if they were good.
-shyt on Senator John McCain multiple times after death, didn't even want to lower the flag out of respect.
-Called military people suckers and losers
-Saying he didn't want to stand next to disabled military people because they looked weak.
-Suggested that a Congressman who died was in hell.

In a normal world he would be humbled and would sit the fukk down for a minute. But this is Trump so he about to be on 1 for the next 4 months. I wouldn't be surprised if he says Biden tried to kill him.
You forgot the attempt to kidnap/kill our governor here in Michigan

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shooter wearing a pro gun shooting t shirt :sas2:

GSa2Tq1XcAAbE3r

So the shooter was wearing a right wing militia/prepper shirt...
He had to blend in this is about nothing

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Look on his wall: "Shadilay"

"Shadilay" is a 1986 Italo disco song by the Italian band P.E.P.E., which features an illustration of a green frog holding a magic wand in the album artwork for the single. After it was discovered by users on *****'s /pol/ board in September 2016, many hailed the song as proof of meme magic and the Prophecy of Kek due to the band's name and frog illustration bearing similarities to Pepe the Frog.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Laying prone like that as well, rifles are very very easy to shoot. I was a average shot at best in the military and even I could have iced drumpf in that position.

First time crodie probably Used that shyt :dead:

Same here .. average shooter.
And I know I couldve hit him in his neck or something. Not that I condone this.

But I know this sht is all bullcrap.
They acting like we ain't seen this on Rick and Morty already

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Why do you all think this event gave Trump the election?

People who don’t fukk with him aren’t changing their minds and his MAGA fanatics would already follow him to the ends of the Earth
They prisoners of the moment living that high of “omg he’s so great he survived bullets” bullshyt
Had Trump died they would be crying their hearts out :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He received a $500 award for math & science recognition. Did he go to college? :jbhmm: