THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Did they say this at the presser I had to step away for a second
nah just basing it off the picture, you can see the brand name

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Shooter looks like a student teacher at a Liberal Arts school. I wonder what put the battery in him to attempt this...
In the pic that is of him in his room, he is wearing a militia shirt, so that’s out, we are dealing with a, let me know if I’m doing this right, a “lone wolf with mental illness, that was bullied by lefty’s his whole life, and the wokeness in this country drove him a little over the edge!”

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
The building was so low he was instantly seen by multiple people out in the fields. Then he just crawls around aiming while everyone tries to alert police and SS.

Trump is very lucky this guy was a complete amateur. He probably panicked and shoot off a few without a scope as well.

I’m very interested in what they’ll find out on his background and socials.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I don't know what type of weapon was used but an earlier tweet in this thread indicated that flying glass pieces cut his ear. Hell I wouldn't even put it by Trump to have pulled out a pair of nail clippers and cut his own ear while he was lying on the ground.

Lol word.

He himself said he got shot.

Guess we have to wait for all facts.

I'm not into politics, I think most leaders are trash.

But this is a crazy event.