THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
To keep up the macho persona. I expect he’ll forego a surrounding bulletproof glass and just have the SS beef up the checks this time and increase the radius. I don’t think he’ll have it at that type of location again though. The kid was a local so probably just parked outside near the buildings.

Bet he was surprised there was no security around.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ah, thank you. I have to see a clear video of exactly what happened.

I assume they had a bullet proof glass shield?

To my first question it's true with distance shooting right? Every millimeter counts?

What gun/ riffle was used?

I don't know what type of weapon was used but an earlier tweet in this thread indicated that flying glass pieces cut his ear. Hell I wouldn't even put it by Trump to have pulled out a pair of nail clippers and cut his own ear while he was lying on the ground.

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
But

Popular vote don't win elections, electors do. And there was a 44K margin that decided the election based on the electoral college. You think Biden is going to do better or worse than that in Nov. He's losing in NEW JERSEY
I tried explaining that to dude months ago...

mag357

Superstar
Daps
IMG-3648.jpg

Twitter suspended the account :dead:

I already said the same thing.
Kennedy somehow got his sht pushed back from a building madd far away... In a moving target.

Trump head big as a MFer and he stationary
I ain't seen that type shooting since nick Anderson in the finals