THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

3dfc770ee6a8649c7395841570de933460adb757.gifv
Damn R.I.P Bill Cobbs

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]

Crumple

All Star
Daps
The shooter did not graze his ear. The shooter hit the glass. The glass hit his ear.

Ah, thank you. I have to see a clear video of exactly what happened.

I assume they had a bullet proof glass shield?

To my first question it's true with distance shooting right? Every millimeter counts?

What gun/ riffle was used?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ur right. But people like Trump don't believe in God bc they've been ruthless and rich their entire life. This better make him believe in some type of God. And realize that you're not gonna continue to play with millions of lives that ur affecting

If he was going to believe in God or a higher power or even the reality of his own mortality it would’ve happened when he was making a mockery of Covid and the vaccines and then HE caught Covid.

People like Trump don’t look at death, destruction, mayhem, pain or suffering the same way “normal” people do. They see all that and take that they were able to skate around it or avoid it and think it makes them “special” and above everyone else. Nome of this is going to change who he is and it DAMN SURE isn’t going to change his perspective regarding his rampant racism, xenophobia, dictator ideals.

Some people are just evil muthafukkas no matter what happens. Thats Trump

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lowkey, this is a wake-up call for Trump. He better stop this divisive bs, making fun of ppl, racism, etc

He probably felt like he's been untouchable his entire life and he almost caught one square today. Literally as close as possible to get his head blown off

Highly doubt he feels this way.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
My guess is they thought he was one of them. Because who would be that bold?
It looks like he was wearing some khaki shorts and a grey shirt. No gear, nothing black.

:wow: He probably got that rifle recently too.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ah, thank you. I have to see a clear video of exactly what happened.

I assume they had a bullet proof glass shield?

To my first question it's true with distance shooting right? Every millimeter counts?

What gun/ riffle was used?
The further out the shot the less room for error

Flinching a mm at 10 feet is a lot different than flinching at 400 feet

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
If this isn't the lesson of the century that the energy you put out into the world (positive or negative) always come back around, I don't know what is.

-Dude made fun of Speaker Pelosi's husband getting fukked up with a hammer
-Watched his supporters come within 40 feet of killing his VP, reportedly said "maybe he deserves it" when he was told they were chanting hang Mike Pence
-That same mob almost killed Senator Mitt Romney
-His supporters kill a police officer, injure hundreds of officers. Some officers killed themselves due to PTSD from the riot.
-Trump didn't apologize for shyt. Didn't even check in on people to see if they were good.
-shyt on Senator John McCain multiple times after death, didn't even want to lower the flag out of respect.
-Called military people suckers and losers
-Saying he didn't want to stand next to disabled military people because they looked weak.
-Suggested that a Congressman who died was in hell.

In a normal world he would be humbled and would sit the fukk down for a minute. But this is Trump so he about to be on 1 for the next 4 months. I wouldn't be surprised if he says Biden tried to kill him.

He truly needs to humble himself and chill with the rhetoric..... but he won't.

This azz made fun of a handicapped reporter and made jokes about Senator Fetterman possibly being a vegetable after his stroke....smh.

Karma is knocking on his gold colored doors cuz a shard of glass with just a few more inches or a person with a better shot gonna have him laid out.