THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
BS. He'll triple down on the rhetoric. He'll blame the left saying all the rhetoric from them about him being a fascist authoritarian and destroying democracy fueled the shooter.

His team is licking their chops at this. They're brainstorming all types of strategies to capitalize on this for sure

The photo of him bleeding, fist in the air, flag waving behind him... expect hats and t shirts and bumper stickers of that shyt

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Its going to embolden him more. Dude is a textbook narcissist, the fact he survived an actual assassination attempt with nothing more than a scratch on his ear is going to make him think he’s immortal. I fully expect the fukkery on his campaign trail to be dialed up 100. This is about to be the craziest reality show the world has ever seen.
Ur right. But people like Trump don't believe in God bc they've been ruthless and rich their entire life. This better make him believe in some type of God. And realize that you're not gonna continue to play with millions of lives that ur affecting

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lowkey, this is a wake-up call for Trump. He better stop this divisive bs, making fun of ppl, racism, etc

He probably felt like he's been untouchable his entire life and he almost caught one square today. Literally as close as possible to get his head blown off
I genuinely do not believe this man is capable of self-reflection.

This shyt will just feed his narcissism

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
*Me this morning*

Damn Dr. Ruth (sex therapist) died (rip)
Richard Simmons died (rip)
These celebrity deaths always come in 3s...

*3 hours ago*

Huh, guess we still don't know the 3rd yet, the racist got lucky:unimpressed:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
talkin about if you have people in your life that you have disagreements call them and make up. :mjlol:

koombaya bullshyt about making up with literal white supremacists. :mjlol:

edit*

"This should be a wakeup call."

I wasn't going to weigh in but this is some bullshyt. This is a political figure, sure, but if we all the way 100%, a country that can in real-time hear about middle school kids getting shot and not raise hell about it sure shouldn't give extra special attention to someone just because they are in politics. I too don't care to have Trump get shot at but he gotta knock it off with that extra shyt. This country constantly chooses violence when it is between violence and sensible behavior.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
You can see it all in real time Trump go from surprised, to pain (ear), his brain processing wtf is happening, to fight or flight mode, "I'm being shot at" (get down).. once he felt safe surrounded by security his ego came back to turn it into some warrior shyt pumping his fist, and probably still hadn't fully processed wtf was going on...

What a time to be alive :wow:
Could been tweet of the day :laff:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
BS. He'll triple down on the rhetoric. He'll blame the left saying all the rhetoric from them about him being a fascist authoritarian and destroying democracy fueled the shooter.
Pretty much. After he knew he was safe he immediately turned it into a historical moment. He knew exactly what he was doing with that. Biden campaign can't attack the assassination attempt at all. They are going to be on their back foot till the election.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
He don’t even have HER anymore. She left him and he went onto be the sperm donor to some chick who wanted a baby but NOT a husband.

You can’t make this shyt up. This man is an EMBARRASSMENT through and through. He the type of nikka to see a bruised apple while shopping at the market and pick up and whisper “Who hurt you?”
g3ib1.jpg

:laff: :laff:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
How did the shooter get into position w all that security? Something's fishy...

SEVERE lapse in protocol and judgement either because of Trump’s arrogance or incompetency from the secret service.

I’m going to lean towards Trump’s arrogance and him not allowing Secret Service the full sweep of the area.

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
Lowkey, this is a wake-up call for Trump. He better stop this divisive bs, making fun of ppl, racism, etc

He probably felt like he's been untouchable his entire life and he almost caught one square today. Literally as close as possible to get his head blown off
The fool fist pumped right after being shot, this aint gonna stop him.