THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
And I 100% can see this getting Trump "more votes".
He's not nearly as polarizing or crazy as you guys think, once again, there are perfectly reasonable white
people that you've probably held normal, kind conversations/exchanges with that fully back and support
Trump or his platform.

I know many of you naively think of the American right as rabid psychopaths but there are "normal" people that trend
toward the middle who 100% don't see Trump as inherently "Bad" or "Evil".
Yep. Tons of white folks have nothing to lose if Trump gets in. He's not that polarizing among them.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
talkin about if you have people in your life that you have disagreements call them and make up. :mjlol:

koombaya bullshyt about making up with literal white supremacists. :mjlol:

edit*

another reason he's pathetic that he's softly blaming the opposition for this shooting before the facts are even out, I really can't stand him

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
BTW saying the previous president and his voterbase are supporters of full blown fascism and will throw us
into the fourth reich THEN saying this isn't the appropriate response is exactly why people use "Both sides rhetoric".

You have to see how insane it is to feel as if America will fall in four months and then be shocked at someone choosing
violence over potentially voting in the wrong person.
This is why the "Oh my god! Violence!!" shyt is so dumb.

I don't want this dude to be martyred and become some kind of hero or anything but I also don't want people to feel "voting is the only way!!"
Cosign to the fullest

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Lowkey, this is a wake-up call for Trump. He better stop this divisive bs, making fun of ppl, racism, etc

He probably felt like he's been untouchable his entire life and he almost caught one square today.

Its going to embolden him more. Dude is a textbook narcissist, the fact he survived an actual assassination attempt with nothing more than a scratch on his ear is going to make him think he’s immortal. I fully expect the fukkery on his campaign trail to be dialed up 100. This is about to be the craziest reality show the world has ever seen.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
talkin about if you have people in your life that you have disagreements call them and make up. :mjlol:

koombaya bullshyt about making up with literal white supremacists. :mjlol:

edit*

:laff:
This is why I don't care for liberals at all.

"Hey what about that Project 2025 guys!! Concentration camps! Women as Baby factories! Minorities in chains again!!!"

Van Jones - "Thank God Trump is alive and no one had to bury a father".