THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yerp. Obama stood up and spoke up and white people went insane cause he is Black.

He never talked any revolutionary shyt. Black people thought he was too mild on the racial issues.

Still. White people turned into what we see today in MAGA
I'd argue that they never "turned" into anything.
It ALWAYS there.

That's the part that American's find unsettling.

No one wants to really look at America and say "We barely progressed past the 60s"
because that's a scary thought and kills the idea that America was obviously/naturally going to progress
towards "Good things".

The truth is, these opinions, ideas and beliefs have been around from the country's foundation, it was never going to
easily go away.

:edit:
And I 100% can see this getting Trump "more votes".
He's not nearly as polarizing or crazy as you guys think, once again, there are perfectly reasonable white
people that you've probably held normal, kind conversations/exchanges with that fully back and support
Trump or his platform.

I know many of you naively think of the American right as rabid psychopaths but there are "normal" people that trend
toward the middle who 100% don't see Trump as inherently "Bad" or "Evil".

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
What?

He was clearly firing the first shots
he saw him right before that first shot that's why you see him look up before firing, he missed but took him down after a few shots

it's fukking ridiculous that they had no one on that building so close though

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Dude looks like he never fired that gun before.

He wasn't prepared for the kick and clearly lost site of his target after the first shot. And he flinched even before that.
Headshotted at 150 yarda clean after about 1/2 second to resolve. I think he knew what he was doing

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
For those of yall thinking this will get Trump more votes…no one in this country is on the fence about whether or not they support Donald Trump. He’s the most polarizing public individual in our lifetimes

What this will do however is bring the crazies out at full strength. But no, he’s got every single vote he’ll ever get in November and has had them for the last 3 years
Don't underestimate misguided nikkas who will think trump is cool now. T-shirts are already on sale with him holding up his fist

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
talkin about if you have people in your life that you have disagreements call them and make up. :mjlol:

koombaya bullshyt about making up with literal white supremacists. :mjlol:

edit*

I can't stand this broken, worthless motherfukker and his whimpering bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
talkin about if you have people in your life that you have disagreements call them and make up. :mjlol:

koombaya bullshyt about making up with literal white supremacists. :mjlol:

edit*

I can’t BELIEVE i went from defending dude and thinking he was unfairly criticized to absolutely LOATHING every time he pops up on CNN. Dude just be talking so goddamn EMASCULATED each and every segment they have him on. He’s either weeping or talking in that cringy ass soppy tone that I REFUSE to believe is his true speaking voice. Like nikka MAN UP sometimes. Saucy Santana speaks with more muthafukking bass than this dude.