THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The first three shots were the shooter. The next two were the countersniper
Alright I'm c
It looked like he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Then he flinched at the shots. He engaged, but too late. He made the shot, but his career is done.

Wait I'm confused. So dude in the video on the roof wearing the hat....he's NOT the shooter? He's secret service?

I read the tweet wrong. My bad

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
@Voice of Reason

Give a fukk about some points..shove them points up mama's dry ass, scaly p*ssy, bytch nikka.

Put down some facts, ho..because you ain't saying shyt. You got two divided factions within the populace willing to divine violence against each other and you over acting like Ray Charles. Well, hopefully you're well armed when these all white folks (blue and red) say fukk it and bring out the artillery cause I assure you that your prolific typewriting skills on the net won't save you when that finally happens bytch.
There’s a good chance this was set up by Trump himself. And it’s not crazy to think this. It’s crazy to not consider it with all we know about Trump and how’s there’s no level he won’t sink to:sas1:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
For those of yall thinking this will get Trump more votes…no one in this country is on the fence about whether or not they support Donald Trump. He’s the most polarizing public individual in our lifetimes

What this will do however is bring the crazies out at full strength. But no, he’s got every single vote he’ll ever get in November and has had them for the last 3 years