THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
The amount of duck tales Trump is going to be spewing even though it's all on camera :beli:
he lies about shyt that he don't even need to be lying about, shyt that if you got wrong, a simple my bad makes it forgettable.

Some supporter ate a box of bullets for him yet none of that matters

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is THE MOST Liberal/Centrist take possible.

Anyone in here who doesn't understand Liberalism does not understand that they highly respect the "Ruel of the law"
and playing Kayfabe to "Democracy".

There are people who unironically will feel this is a violation of American Values.

Again, many, MANY people do not understand the country they live in as evidenced by the posts in here.
BTW saying the previous president and his voterbase are supporters of full blown fascism and will throw us
into the fourth reich THEN saying this isn't the appropriate response is exactly why people use "Both sides rhetoric".

You have to see how insane it is to feel as if America will fall in four months and then be shocked at someone choosing
violence over potentially voting in the wrong person.
This is why the "Oh my god! Violence!!" shyt is so dumb.

I don't want this dude to be martyred and become some kind of hero or anything but I also don't want people to feel "voting is the only way!!"

Daps
Breh we going to be alright because both candidates are not going to be able to make it to the podium. The election is going to get reset and fukkery is going to commence.

Also, God is on our side. Believe it or don't, honestly I got other things to worry about such as my family, my health, and trying to get through this shytty hot summer.

I'm tired of being fearful of man.
shut up. this soft shoeing defeatism only serves the interests of the white supremacists backing trump.

if trump gets in office, it is OVER for you if you’re black. the only way it isn’t OVER is if you are willing to put in work, and most black people are not about that action.

so, you better hope and pray to your god that
biden wins.

:unimpressed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There’s alot of dumb tweets being made online right now, feds watchin

Let them watch they dont crack down on white fanatics... Next time this happens the shooter will probably NOT miss...:beli: feds always so hyper focused on black folks when they own people out there making bombs and blowing up houses... :beli: smuggling drugs ans all types of demonic shyt but they monitor us like we the bad guys :beli: