They saying Draya, 39, is pregnant with 21 yo NBA player Jalen Green's kid

br82186

Superstar
Daps
They forgot about Brittany Renner.

Feels like she started this trend with these old hoes.

It's really Lala that started it with Melo, granted both are around the same age range (two years apart), but it was said by one of her friends that they were looking at possible NBA/NFL prospects before they were drafted.

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
fukking I understand

Getting these chicks pregnant or being serious with known pass arounds is a no no

Now don’t get me wrong, there’s plenty of so called professional women(SHAUNIE ONEAL) that play games to, but when u young and famous u have to avoid serious relationships , marriages and knocking up any of these superheads, Brittany Renner, Draya , IG thots up …

Have fun with these hoes, stack your checks and endorsements up and when u have slayed 100 bytches and almost out the league in your mid 30s or at 40 settle down like Derek Jeter

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Problem was, when the Strip Club Culture blew up, a lot of brehs weren't mentally prepared for them fak booty BBL thots. Even with legit superb game and a mouthpiece, a lot of brehs were so desperate to smash, that they started tricking and called it "regular".

That is what happens when you withhold information on how to deal with women on a sexual and social level from a bunch of young men. Now, that legit game is a lost art of its own since (now) so few brehs left know exactly what to do.
Yeah, also some dudes just don't got it in them and that's okay.

By nature, some dudes just want to spend money on a woman and give them whatever they want. They are proud to pay and that's their right. Everybody can't be ladies men. Imagine if all men were players, it wouldn't be a balance.

But some of these young men just lazy and lack guidance like you said.

They got the internet at their finger tips. You can get the information 24/7 from your phone.

The biggest issue I see is going against the grain and not folding to everyone around you tricking off as well as identifying real game from the BS.

A lot of YouTubers are eating off of selling the image of being players when they really aren't good with women at all.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, also some dudes just don't got it in them and that's okay.

By nature, some dudes just want to spend money on a woman and give them whatever they want. They are proud to pay and that's their right. Everybody can't be ladies men. Imagine if all men were players, it wouldn't be a balance.

But some of these young men just lazy and lack guidance like you said.

They got the internet at their finger tips. You can get the information 24/7 from your phone.

The biggest issue I see is going against the grain and not folding to everyone around you tricking off as well as identifying real game from the BS.

A lot of YouTubers are eating off of selling the image of being players when they really aren't good with women at all.

Social media made it worse. People were raised off of music videos and IG pics, so now Gen Z has to figure out how to navigate and overcome their primal urges.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Sorry, it wasn't rats, young breh was 7 and she left him in a home with dog shyt and cat piss on the floors with some tv dinners to keep him fed while she stripped...

Mother of the Year!
Oh, well that doesn’t sound half as bad

That was my childhood besides the dog shyt and my mom being Chuck E Cheese instead of a stripper

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah but u don't impregnate a woman that much older UNLESS u looking to get a bag and look out for ur future generations.

Now in the situation that u a celebrity but a bigger older female celebrity who has more than u....of course u wouldn't mind impregnating that.
Uh huh cuz we see how picky brothers are with impregnating women. Sounds good though. Something changes when asses is fat and women take dikk

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean I’m not gonna sit here and shyt on young breh. I couldn’t image at that age and with his type of money and celebrity what I would and wouldn’t do. shyt even know if I had that. It’s easier to point a finger when you know you be in his position financially or status. Money can really make you give zero fukks and live whatever you wildest dreams are. So no hate here.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't she have a son around his age?:heh:

Oh well, another W for her I guess

It’s amazing that whores can get pregnant so easily, and there are decent women out there who have fertility issues.

It’s crazy how life works.

Iirc if a woman had kids early, it's easier for them to bare children later in life.

And most of these old hoes had kids at 17-21 so it makes sense :manny:

Last edited: