They saying Draya, 39, is pregnant with 21 yo NBA player Jalen Green's kid

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I blame dudes in the 2000s that made tricking popular.

These young boys grew up seeing proud tricks making it rain in the club, getting trapped for child support, thinking being a man meant taking care of a broad just because she was cute with a fat ass, etc.

These young rich men are walking licks and women young and old are taking advantage of it.

Strip Club Culture took over and basically destroyed the foundations of masculinity.

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
That botched bedwench Moriah Mills could've had another dummy like Zion in this same situation.

Her stupid ass blew it though because she couldn't shut the fukk up and stay off twitter. :mjlol:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Strip Club Culture took over and basically destroyed the foundations of masculinity.
I saw it in real time. I grew up in the tricking capital during the 2000s but my household was anti tricking so I was laced properly. Most of my friends couldn’t wait to get fake IDs to get in the strip club and trick off, I always thought giving a broad my money was stupid.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
They forgot about Brittany Renner.

Feels like she started this trend with these old hoes.

Predators? One of the examples listed is a 30 year old man :dead:

I hate when these fools start throwing that shyt around when there's an age gap in a relationship. Diggs is 30 and JB is 27. They're grown ass men :snoop:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
It's an L for Green but I can't front, I'd go raw no pull out in her too. She's got that rare beautiful face and body combo :noah:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Forgot about Lamelo Ball's 35 year old hoe too.

Man, these star NBA players are clowns. Why do so many wife some random IG thot that look like hood rats?

If I had reach, money and pull like that, I'd probably go after a princess or low-profile singer like Umi.