They saying Draya, 39, is pregnant with 21 yo NBA player Jalen Green's kid

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
if Bernice Burgoius whispered in my ear “take it (condom) off , so she can feel me… “cum inside me papi” :noah:

I’m going to shame my family and present this thot a child:beli:
Cosign. nikkas in here fronting talking bout he's an idiot.

My dumb ass would have done the exact same thing :russ:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
I was about to say, I dont think large age gaps are an issue when the person is over 25/30. 18-23/24 yeah, but late 20s/0ver 30 I dont see the issue. This happens all over the world.
Yes I agree. People are surprised but this situation is not shocking at all. She’s a groupie with no shame. And she knows this game inside out. And she has her own money and knows all the cities, clubs, restaurants, and can fly out on a whim. So he may look at her as a step above a college student his age who looks nice but has a pretty routine life.

It’s similar to situations of older men who impress younger women with money and life experiences. It’s only weird to me when one person is super young. Like this dude who’s her son’s age.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Is he the gay dude that was dry humping his teammate then they end up trading his bussy buddy?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wasn't Draya's son left abandoned with rats in an apartment while she was on a hoe escapade getting piped down by athletes?

Sorry, it wasn't rats, young breh was 7 and she left him in a home with dog shyt and cat piss on the floors with some tv dinners to keep him fed while she stripped...

Mother of the Year!
nas-smh.gif