They said KD and CURRY cancel each other out of the mvp race when they was together

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

2002:
5657-C708-D0-B3-406-F-9293-D7-D053420-B32.jpg

2001:
12-ACDF18-491-D-4-FD3-8-F56-D26-BA5-B817-D5.jpg

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
It's funny... in 2001, Shaq led the team in points and rebounds and was only 1.3 assists behind Kobe per game. But Kobe was #1 option? Today, Lebron is just behind AD slightly in points, a bit more in rebounds, and is way ahead in assists, but you relegate him to the 2nd option.

If you re referring to who the offense runs through, Kobe broke the offense all the time in 2001 but Phil wanted it run through Shaq (which is how they won the finals). And i am pretty sure the lakers were undefeated in the games Kobe missed that season.

WRONG .. PHIL WANTED THE OFFENSE TO RUN THROUGH KOBE BY 2001, BUT SHAQ THREATENED THAT HE WOULDNT PLAY D OR REBOUND IF THAT HAPPENED, SO PHIL HAD TO ASK KOBE TO DIAL IT BACK AND FEED INTO SHAQ’S EGO FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE TEAM.. THIS IS ALL WELL DOCUMENTED.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Lebron isn't gonna win MVP because he doesn't deserve it but this is Lebron, AD and role players not Steph, KD, Klay, Draymond and role players. shyt Iggy from three ago is better than every role player on the Lakers.

There is a precedent for players winning an MVP with one other superstar.
This

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
WRONG .. PHIL WANTED THE OFFENSE RUN THROUGH KOBE BY 2001, BUT SHAQ THREATENED THAT HE WOULDNT PLAY D OR REBOUND IF THAT HAPPENED, SO PHIL HAD TO ASK KOBE TO DIAL IT BACK AND FEED INTO SHAQ’S EGO FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE TEAM.. THIS IS ALL WELL DOCUMENTED.

More lies.

Also, more stupid hypocrisy. Lebron takes 1 more FGA per game than AD, but you say Lebron is the second option. You use the same equally meaningless stat to show Kobe was a first option?

Idiot.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
More lies.

Also, more stupid hypocrisy. Lebron takes 1 more FGA per game than AD, but you say Lebron is the second option. You use the same equally meaningless stat to show Kobe was a first option?

Idiot.

GO READ THE BOOK MADMENS BALL, WHICH DOCUMENTED THE KOBE-SHAQ ERA WIT PRECISION.

ALSO NOTICE I NEVER USED THE WORDS “1ST OPTION” WHEN COMPARING AD TO LEBRON, I SIMPLY SAID AD WAS BETTER.

EASY TO SEE WHO THE IDIOT HERE IS.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Did you read what i said? Kahwi Leonard defeats your argument. You don't have to be a number 1 overall to be drafted by a championship team.
Nor do all Final MVP caliber players get drafted number 1. Kahwi won a chip with the Spurs. Why didn't he win finals MVP his rookie year?
Because he wasn't as good as Magic.
And because Kawhi wasn't as good as Magic, he wasn't drafted #1. It's a different era, the two go hand-in-hand. In the modern era a player good enough to be Finals MVP as a rookie will never be on a team with chip- level talent outside of a big trade.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
And because Kawhi wasn't as good as Magic, he wasn't drafted #1. It's a different era, the two go hand-in-hand. In the modern era a player good enough to be Finals MVP as a rookie will never be on a team with chip- level talent outside of a big trade.
Tim Duncan again disproves your point. A championship contender got number 1 because Drob was injured the year before. Lost to the jazz. but he won and got the finals MVP his sophmore year. So by your logic the Warriors have an opporturnity to do the same next year. The problem with your point is where Magic shines, most rookies' even the great future hall of famers need time to develop, regardless of how good the team is. Except Magic, he was the best number one draft pick of all time. best rookie season of all time

Last edited:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
GO READ THE BOOK MADMENS BALL, WHICH DOCUMENTED THE KOBE-SHAQ ERA WIT PRECISION.

ALSO NOTICE I NEVER USED THE WORDS “1ST OPTION” WHEN COMPARING AD TO LEBRON, I SIMPLY SAID AD WAS BETTER.

EASY TO SEE WHO THE IDIOT HERE IS.

So when you mention Kobe being a first option in 2001 (which is false and stupid) you were not making a comparison, you were just making ad hoc statement.

You are really stupid, Elinor.
Also, what's the purpose of bringing up FGA? In 2000 to 2004, Shaq was better than Kobe and was the best player in the league. Lebron vs. AD is more debatable but neither is running away from the rest of the league like Shaq did.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
So when you mention Kobe being a first option in 2001 (which is false and stupid) you were not making a comparison, you were just making ad hoc statement.

You are really stupid, Elinor.
Also, what's the purpose of bringing up FGA? In 2000 to 2004, Shaq was better than Kobe and was the best player in the league. Lebron vs. AD is more debatable but neither is running away from the rest of the league like Shaq did.

BECAUSE U SAID FIRST OPTION .. TYPICALLY THE PLAYER WIT THE MOST FIELD GOAL ATTEMPTS IS THE DESIGNATED FIRST OPTION. BY 2001, KOBE WAS BETTER THAN SHAQ AND THE FIRST OPTION.. ONLY THING SHAQ HAD ON KOBE WAS SENIORITY.

I LOVE HOW EASY IT IS TO GET UNDER YOUR SKIN. CANT EVEN KEEP IT COMMENDABLE IN A SIMPLE BASKETBALL DEBATE.

ACCORDING TO U, SHAQ WAS RUNNING AWAY FROM THE LEAGUE IN 2001 AND 2002, YET HE WASNT EVEN CLOSE TO WINNING MVP IN EITHER YEAR. CLASSIC.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
BECAUSE U SAID FIRST OPTION .. TYPICALLY THE PLAYER WIT THE MOST FIELD GOAL ATTEMPTS IS THE DESIGNATED FIRST OPTION. BY 2001, KOBE WAS BETTER THAN SHAQ AND THE FIRST OPTION.. ONLY THING SHAQ HAD ON KOBE WAS SENIORITY.

I LOVE HOW EASY IT IS TO GET UNDER YOUR SKIN. CANT EVEN KEEP IT COMMENDABLE IN A SIMPLE BASKETBALL DEBATE.

ACCORDING TO U, SHAQ WAS RUNNING AWAY FROM THE LEAGUE IN 2001 AND 2002, YET HE WASNT EVEN CLOSE TO WINNING MVP IN EITHER YEAR. CLASSIC.

You get under my skin? I had you posting personal financial records then begging mods to delete everything and block me from seeing your posts :jjj:

You are just a stupid person who says stupid things. For example, if an MVP is a measure of how great a player is, then I guess Steve Nash, Lebron, and Tim Duncan > Kobe and Shaq.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You get under my skin? I had you posting personal financial records then begging mods to delete everything and block me from seeing your posts :jjj:

You are just a stupid person who says stupid things. For example, if an MVP is a measure of how great a player is, then I guess Steve Nash, Lebron, and Tim Duncan > Kobe and Shaq.

WRONG .. WE HAD A BAN BET THAT U DIDNT HONOR BECAUSE YOU, LIKE I SAID, ARE NOT A COMMENDABLE DUDE. MODS DELETED IT AND BLOCKED US ON THEIR OWN ACCORD. ITS HILARIOUS HOW MUCH I GOT U OVERTHINKING SHIIT. U LITERALLY ONLY COME ON THIS FORUM ONCE EVERY FEW MONTHS TO RIDE MY NUTS AND YOURE PUSHING 40 WIT NO WOMAN, NO KIDS, NO LIFE.. DO BETTER BRODIE.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
WRONG .. WE HAD A BAN BET THAT U DIDNT HONOR BECAUSE YOU, LIKE I SAID, ARE NOT A COMMENDABLE DUDE. MODS DELETED IT AND BLOCKED US ON THEIR OWN ACCORD. ITS HILARIOUS HOW MUCH I GOT U OVERTHINKING SHIIT. U LITERALLY ONLY COME ON THIS FORUM ONCE EVERY FEW MONTHS TO RIDE MY NUTS AND YOURE PUSHING 40 WIT NO WOMAN, NO KIDS, NO LIFE.. DO BETTER BRODIE.

You begged them to you lying moron. You are still a broke loser driving his mom's car, with a receding hairline, making shytty music and sitting all day in front of a computer screen hoping for "platinum threads." After you realized your threads only went platinum because I shyt on you, you begged the mods to unblock me.