They said KD and CURRY cancel each other out of the mvp race when they was together

Daps
AD was doing that with the Pelicans but losing like shyt and nobody cared.
And what does that have to do with this season?

:usure:

You wanna remind me what LeBron/Lakers were doing last season when AD wasn't on the team? You're gonna sit there and tell me that the Lakers would be 21-3 without AD's contributions? If it's only LeBron, then why didn't the Lakers make the playoffs last season? Or are you one of these Bron-Again stans who erased last season from their memory?

:usure:
He get with Lebron now he MVP :stopitslime:DPOY for sure and probably the most talented but Lebron is CLEARLY the MVP. He is the engine making this shyt run.
In the context of running the offense, he is, but that doesn't take away from the fact that AD is having just as much impact (if not more). I don't know what measurements you're using for MVP, but just know they have no place in reality.
And thing is we aint seen nothing like this in year 17 from a nba player poster try to overlook tha shyt like its regular
See, now, this is the problem.

It doesn't matter if the nikka is in his first season or Year 98320830238203820, all that matters is the play on the court. We can acknowledge how special his play is in Year 17, as a sidepiece, but that has absolutely no bearing on the MVP race.

:manny:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Neither will probably win MVP if Giannis keeps it up...

They cancel each other out, and they needed each other. AD was dominant but wasn't a winner without Bron. Bron was a winner but wasn't winning in LA without AD. Having a roster more constructed to his play, a greater wingman in AD, better coaching, and higher motivation and humility has helped Bron...

Having a wingman that is arguably the best player ever, better coaching than he had in NOLA, higher motivation, and a better supporting cast than he ever had in NOLA is helping AD...

I don't understand the nitpicking on either. For the record, I believe AD is their best player, but not because Bron can't be. I think if the Lakers dont get AD and retooled with everyone else, they'd still be better than last year, assuming Bron was still healthy. I think if Lakers dumped Bron and got AD with the same supporting cast, they'd be a playoff team but in NEITHER situation do I think they'd be as good as they are now...

So everyone just needs to enjoy the ride and salute both of em...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
:comeon:BRON HAS DONE IT 3 TIMES
(2009, 2010, 2013)
WITH THE LAST TIME BEING 2012-13
EVEN THOUGH HIS TEAMS HAVE BEEN STACKED.

:devil:
:evil:

Your point is fair given the fact the poster you quoted was mistaken, but the fact that Bron only got the top seed three times is irrelevant in the larger context of how he dominated that conference. Lotta higher seeds got humiliated by LeBron...

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Your point is fair given the fact the poster you quoted was mistaken, but the fact that Bron only got the top seed three times is irrelevant in the larger context of how he dominated that conference. Lotta higher seeds got humiliated by LeBron...

MVP IS A REGULAR SEASON AWARD...

WHICH IS WHY WHEN BRON
HAD THE TOP SEEDS IN 09, 10
HE WENT ON TO GET BOUNCED BY LOWER SEEDS AND IT DIDNT EFFECT HIS AWARD.
:devil:
:evil: