They said KD and CURRY cancel each other out of the mvp race when they was together

LebronsJumper

All Star
Daps
Did you read what i said? Kahwi Leonard defeats your argument. You don't have to be a number 1 overall to be drafted by a championship team.
Nor do all Final MVP caliber players get drafted number 1. Kahwi won a chip with the Spurs. Why didn't he win finals MVP his rookie year?
Because he wasn't as good as Magic.
Well because Kawhi is not as good as Magic :yeshrug:

I never said anything otherwise

I'm just saying, as good as Lebron is, he would have needed extreme luck to win a finals MVP as a rookie with a 17 win Cavs team

so would Jordan or Magic in that situation

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
RONDO LEAD THE LEAGUE IN ASSISTS FOR MOST HIS CAREER .. THATS A BYPRODUCT OF BEING THE POINT GUARD ON A GREAT TEAM. HIS POINTS REBOUNDS STEALS AND EFFICIENCY IS STILL DOWN FROM LAST YEAR.. AD IS THE MVP, PERIOD.

Giannis
Siakam
Harden
Luka
AD

My top 5 right now.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
AD has never won a mvp, has only made the playoffs like 3-4 times in his career and has only gotten as far as the 2nd round.

Curry was a multi mvp including a unanimous mvp and also won a NBA championship. The Lakers had to completely strip their team of any and every talented player they had to even get AD. KD joined an already made championship nba record holding team. You know exactly why KD and Curry were automatically never going to win a mvp playing together.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Lmao y’all said bron was washed / trash etc and now y’all getting mad he is getting mvp considerations :russ:

Also Relax its only december. He wont probably get it

bron harper leading the league in assists :wow: @Trojan 24

These boys weren't ready for the real point forward :mjlit:

But I'ma need Bron to get on some load management and take a trip to Miami for the secret sauce. He might end up looking like Ron by the end of the season

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Well because Kawhi is not as good as Magic :yeshrug:

I never said anything otherwise

I'm just saying, as good as Lebron is, he would have needed extreme luck to win a finals MVP as a rookie with a 17 win Cavs team

so would Jordan or Magic in that situation
But what about all the other finals MVP caliber players the weren't drafted to shytty teams? Tim Duncan won his second year in the league. Could've won it in his first year but lost to the Jazz, and likely would've lost to the bulls too. Kareem was the best player on number 2 seed bucks team his rookie year but got eliminated by the 1 seed Knicks who won the championship that year.

There are plenty of cases where a rookie has the been the best player on a championship caliber team. Magic is the only one to actually win it all.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
All of them but Jordan (and Bron so far) have won rings as the secondary option. A title this year would be Bron possibly winning as the 2nd option but the distance between Bron/AD wouldn't compare to Kobe/Shaq 2000

BRON WAS TECHNICALLY A SECOND OPTION IN 2016 .. AND HE WAS ALSO A SECOND OPTION IN 2011 WHEN THEY LOST. BUT I GET WHERE U COMIN FROM.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
EVEN IF BRON GETS 7, HE WAS 3/9 IN HIS PRIME .. THE GOAT SHIP HAS SAILED FOR HIM MAYN. AT THIS POINT HE CAN CEMENT HIMSELF IN THE TOP 10 AT BEST.. WINNING RINGS BEHIND AD ISNT GUNA PUT HIM ABOVE THE DEFINITIVE GOATS KOBE MJ KAREEM MAGIC.

Lebron won 3 rings as the focal point.. Kobe 2.... the fukk are talking about? Kareem and Magic had stacked teams. You should be placing Jordan and Hakeem above the rest based on your standard.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Lebron won 3 rings as the focal point.. Kobe 2.... the fukk are talking about? Kareem and Magic had stacked teams. You should be placing Jordan and Hakeem above the rest based on your standard.

KOBE WAS THE FIRST OPTION BY 2001

LEBRON WON ON STACKED ALL-STAR TEAMS

KOBE WON WITH SHAQ AND ROLE PLAYERS .. AND THEN WON ON MEDIOCRE ROSTERS THAT WOULDA WON 15 GAMES WITOUT HIM

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
KOBE WAS THE FIRST OPTION BY 2001

LEBRON WON ON STACKED ALL-STAR TEAMS

KOBE WON WITH SHAQ AND ROLE PLAYERS .. AND THEN WON ON MEDIOCRE ROSTERS THAT WOULDA WON 15 GAMES WITOUT HIM

It's funny... in 2001, Shaq led the team in points and rebounds and was only 1.3 assists behind Kobe per game. But Kobe was #1 option? Today, Lebron is just behind AD slightly in points, a bit more in rebounds, and is way ahead in assists, but you relegate him to the 2nd option.

If you re referring to who the offense runs through, Kobe broke the offense all the time in 2001 but Phil wanted it run through Shaq (which is how they won the finals). And i am pretty sure the lakers were undefeated in the games Kobe missed that season.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yall coli nikkas talk out both sides of your mouth

Don’t bytch about how there’s no defense being played in the league then say Iggy shouldn’t have won FMVP

LeBron woulda averaged 50 in that finals if not for that nikka