They releaseed the Aries spears / Tiffany haddish p*do comedy skit vid

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm not going to act outraged and be emotional

comedians arent supposed to be our voices of reason. they do wild and stupid shyt for laughs

these two probably thought they had a hilarious and edgy hit. they were very wrong

but lets not pretend that this is the worst thing in the world. there are actual child rapists like Dan Schneider that got away with it.
these two are just unfunny and cringeworthy

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Tbh, this could almost be waved off if it was actually funny. People love dark humor. And comedy especially gets a certain amount of leeway to land a joke.

But this ish was just weird and offputting.

Gett'em outta here - especially if those kids were nude

SHUT THE fukk UP. This is ban worthy post.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

**THEY WENT IN THE WAYBACK MACHINE AND PULLED THE WHOLE VIDEO FROM YT

That's not a terrible skit. Everyone knows about that weird uncle neighbor or family member.

The kid actually being naked was gross af

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
That shyt was just weird. I see what they were aiming for (in the era of edgy comedy), BUT NO. :camby:

Like everyone else pointed out, IDK how no one recognizes, "YOU DONT EVEN WANNA TOUCH THAT....":hubie:

It sort of reminds of the weirdo shyt, in True Lies....

"Gotta pair of titties, that make u wanna beg for buttermilk....ASS LIKE A 10 YEAR BOY...." :sitdown:

(implying the cac was lusting after a woman, wit the ass of a child):dahell:

MV5BMzY2ZWQyNjktMzY0ZS00MmNhLTg4MmYtYTYyNWE5N2VjNjc3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIwODk1NTQ@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

I don''t understand the humor behind the cac, who wrote that line, or who cosigned its release in a movie. :scust:

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
was the boy nude?
because the way it was edited made me think it was a completely nude little girl.

whats funny is this gets people outraged...
...but we have kids making music about killing each other (and actually doing it) and thats fine?