They releaseed the Aries spears / Tiffany haddish p*do comedy skit vid

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I feel like a lot of comedians could potentially catch shrapnel from their earlier days of comedy. Specifically that mid-00s time period. That was a period of time when everyone was trying to be super edgy, when it came to being "funny." I feel like Howard Stern could be next. There is a reason why he is currently trying to erase/run from his past. I've seen several articles, here and there about it, but nothing has stuck. Yet. Regardless, that was a very disgusting video.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
DrH2qYGVAAADP1H
Who thought this was a good idea at all?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Kid is not naked. He’s in his underwear but they filmed it with zoom ins of “him” It’s fukking disgusting. I’m literally shocked this wasn’t mad a bigger deal. I know this was before pre fame for Haddish and Spears has been irrelevant for decades. But this shyt was apparently uploaded to funny or die 8 years ago. These two probably have a lot more sick shyt.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Tbh, this could almost be waved off if it was actually funny. People love dark humor. And comedy especially gets a certain amount of leeway to land a joke.

But this ish was just weird and offputting.

Gett'em outta here - especially if those kids were nude
:why:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
was the boy? full naked or just shirtless?

Either way idk why a parent would want to allow their child to be in a pedophile related skit?