They releaseed the Aries spears / Tiffany haddish p*do comedy skit vid

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Alotta posters on here were calling the victims cash grabbers just a day or 2 ago smh :sitdown:

1kxup2.jpg

But now's their chance to clutch those pearls and re-position themselves on "the right side of history."

Stay disingenuous, Coli fam.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:why:

If someone shoots you in the leg, you’d be ok with it because they didn’t hit your chest..making it “not the worst thing in the world”?

What a dumb ass statement. Just because they aren’t filming the kid getting r*ped or something doesn’t mean there can’t be outrage over it.
a hyperbolic analogy doesnt really invalidate my argument. i didnt say there can't be outrage.
i explicitly said i'm not going to be emotional and outraged. i'm an adult that can see things for what they are, not what they should be.

the kid wasn't sexually assaulted, they grew up with maybe some trauma over the incident; i'm not trivializing their ordeal. i am stating that the virtue signalling responses are 1. peculiar considering the timing of these revelations relative to the controversy about lizzo and 2. entirely overboard considering what other, known, predators exist in the entertainment space.
if you don't agree with me, that's cool. i will not lose any sleep over people i dont know disagreeing with my opinion on the internet :unimpressed:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I can't even begin to understand how anyone involved could think this was ok. What's worse is Aries has an R.Kelly sketch on MadTV that was wildly inappropriate but this is just beyond the pale.

:francis:

Yeah, but that skit came out in 02 fresh off the R. Kelly sextape controversy. It's tacky now, but y'all n-gga's need to chill with that "how did they get away with it" ish knowing damn well that was par for the course during that period.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I feel like a lot of comedians could potentially catch shrapnel from their earlier days of comedy. Specifically that mid-00s time period. That was a period of time when everyone was trying to be super edgy, when it came to being "funny." I feel like Howard Stern could be next. There is a reason why he is currently trying to erase/run from his past. I've seen several articles, here and there about it, but nothing has stuck. Yet. Regardless, that was a very disgusting video.
Some of these n-gga's going hard for Chappelle, but let's keep it real some of his skits from the first two seasons of Chappelle Show would get a n-gga killed in today's climate.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
i'm not going to act outraged and be emotional

comedians arent supposed to be our voices of reason. they do wild and stupid shyt for laughs

these two probably thought they had a hilarious and edgy hit. they were very wrong

but lets not pretend that this is the worst thing in the world. there are actual child rapists like Dan Schneider that got away with it.
these two are just unfunny and cringeworthy
Nah