They releaseed the Aries spears / Tiffany haddish p*do comedy skit vid

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stupid, stupid decision even in the era of edgy, anything goes comedy. It wasn’t funny and the cameraman/director seemed to really want to capture some disgusting shots. I don’t think Tiffany or Aries are criminals or into that behavior, but it was an idiotic choice.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
There no way he was naked. They said they pulled it from youtube and youtube doesn't play with that.

But even if it was in underwear, that's still flagrant. They could have done the same exact skit with showing a kid like that. Tf all the camerawork is for? And if the parents didn't know and thought it was about to be some Nickelodeon shyt, fukk NO. That's a crazy violation

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i'm not going to act outraged and be emotional

comedians arent supposed to be our voices of reason. they do wild and stupid shyt for laughs

these two probably thought they had a hilarious and edgy hit. they were very wrong

but lets not pretend that this is the worst thing in the world. there are actual child rapists like Dan Schneider that got away with it.
these two are just unfunny and cringeworthy

:why:

If someone shoots you in the leg, you’d be ok with it because they didn’t hit your chest..making it “not the worst thing in the world”?

What a dumb ass statement. Just because they aren’t filming the kid getting r*ped or something doesn’t mean there can’t be outrage over it.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
evil-world-live-in.gif

That shyt was terrible and disgusting

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
was the boy nude?
because the way it was edited made me think it was a completely nude little girl.

whats funny is this gets people outraged...
...but we have kids making music about killing each other (and actually doing it) and thats fine?
:martin:
Nah...this aint it.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Oh, fukk no.

Get these nikkas out the paint and the little girl's parents too, while we're at it. How in the fukk did Aries and Tiffany, and the film crew, and whoever the fukk else was involved with this recording think this was okay? How did the parents let this happen? What in the fukkness happened for this to be allowed to happen?

That shyt was disgusting.:scust:
I ain't watch the video so I'm taking your word on this