They planning on keep Ty Lue lol

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
really, I would like Mark Jackson for the job if there is an immediate change. He isnt afraid to address these issues, he isnt afraid of Bron, and he is VERY smart and I think he can appeal to the players to get them to do what he wants them to do. now how he fits with FO, I dont know. I know people talk about Jackson to the Bucks and teams like that but I feel he would be perfect with Cavs at this juncture. I gave Lue a chance but he just isnt showing me much in terms of adjustments. Spo kickin ass with far less talent.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They have enough talent to consider themselves close to a title. Personally I felt like they just needed a rim protector and maybe a young player for defense on the perimeter. The nets pick was pretty valuable during the off-season but with them not being as bad as expected, it might not get as much back for them in a trade and their title window as well as means to improve the team is limited. There isn’t much youth on the team and they’re capped out. A trade would be the way to go.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
They have enough talent to consider themselves close to a title. Personally I felt like they just needed a rim protector and maybe a young player for defense on the perimeter. The nets pick was pretty valuable during the off-season but with them not being as bad as expected, it might not get as much back for them in a trade and their title window as well as means to improve the team is limited. There isn’t much youth on the team and they’re capped out. A trade would be the way to go.
Name one player available that could help them beat the warriors.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
its funny how lue and rivers are the nba champions yet they get shytted on so much on coli

oh they need a white coach because thats how I was taught in school, obey the white authority, right? :mjlol:

watch nikkas in here mentioning blatt even though they have no clue where he's coaching right now

Um, mad coaches get sh*tted on here

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
This is what I’ve been hearing :yeshrug:. I mean I don’t know what Memphis or Los Angeles would’ve wanted for them, but I would imagine that they’d have helped.
They're available:mjpls: But neither of them nikkas is going to help the cavs come close to winning a chip. Then Bron leaves and you end up with no chip,no bron,and no pick. Also no other team would give up a lottery pick for those guys so they would be bidding against themselves.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Pretty sure he'll be gone soon. They'll need to scapegoat someone...

Also, when companies come out and specifically deny something, that's usually because there's a strong likelihood that thing will happen even after they deny it.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
its funny how lue and rivers are the nba champions yet they get shytted on so much on coli

oh they need a white coach because thats how I was taught in school, obey the white authority, right? :mjlol:

watch nikkas in here mentioning blatt even though they have no clue where he's coaching right now
Low effort posting.