They planning on keep Ty Lue lol

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:mjlol:

blattda99c.png
LOL fair point but how often does that work? And that was a different locker room dynamic. Lue was pulling strings behind the scenes. So unless you think James Posey or Damon Jones has the juice now, I don’t see it in the cards.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL fair point but how often does that work? And that was a different locker room dynamic. Lue was pulling strings behind the scenes. So unless you think James Posey or Damon Jones has the juice now, I don’t see it in the cards.
Perhaps sometimes you have to sacrifice a coach just to kinda get a teams attention it's kinda like making a teenager spend a night in a holding cell lol.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
its funny how lue and rivers are the nba champions yet they get shytted on so much on coli

oh they need a white coach because thats how I was taught in school, obey the white authority, right? :mjlol:

watch nikkas in here mentioning blatt even though they have no clue where he's coaching right now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its funny how lue and rivers are the nba champions yet they get shytted on so much on coli

oh they need a white coach because thats how I was taught in school, obey the white authority, right? :mjlol:

watch nikkas in here mentioning blatt even though they have no clue where he's coaching right now

That spin won’t change the fact that Tyrone Lue isn’t a good coach and doesn’t have an offensive system set up. They were a Draymond Green non suspension away from losing the finals. They got lucky.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
That spin won’t change the fact that Tyrone Lue isn’t a good coach and doesn’t have an offensive system set up. They were a Draymond Green non suspension away from losing the finals. They got lucky.
a win is a win, lets discredit every champion that had shortcuts

we would be left with dirk in 2011 and hakeem in 1995