They made a game about @Fatboi1......"Bum Simulator"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Propane was a “King of the Hill” joke.......just like your cooking “skills”. You don’t want me to whip out my arroz con pollo skills with plátanos maduros. :ufdup:This isn’t a battle your diamonds chips and dirty xboxes want to have.
This is America breh. Speak English :mjpls:

But my chicken and rice is impeccable.

If you really do cook, good. One of the most important things you can do for your fam IMO. A lot of people take food and nutrition for granted. You gotta feed them right to raise them right:cheers:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This is America breh. Speak English :mjpls:

But my chicken and rice is impeccable.

If you really do cook, good. One of the most important things you can do for your fam IMO. A lot of people take food and nutrition for granted. You gotta feed them right to raise them right:cheers:
IMO I cook better than my wife, and I enjoy cooking as well. I mean, she’s alright...but she ain’t messing with me on the stove. :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JRrmlXC.jpg

s5UphkE.jpg

:picard:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I think I heard a who?

I'm looking at houses to buy, so it's not financially wise to splurge on things 17yr old kids feel completes them. You talk about material things like if that is what you use to feel adequate. Always talking about vehicles you're never in photos in, what are you compensating for :usure:

I have a new fam, baby girl and son due in September. You on the otherhand is a clown who probably doesn't have a Benz but if you did? And you live in an apartment? Then that's all the proof anyone with wealth needs to see to know you are too stupid to understand wealth. You don't buy a Benz before you buy a house :snoop:

Seriously, who the fukk you think you talking too you dumbass lil nikka :gucci:

DMX works at IHOP now lil nikka :ld:

You too old to be carrying yourself like lil pump...

This rich nikka here said "been bout that roommate life" :bryan:

So instead of a house, he spending 200k on vehicles alone?

You driving Benz's but you gotta live that roommate life to "save money"

The rooms bigger than the apartments, now you in an apartment but it's not small?

When do you have the time to Stan Dota tournaments? I mean, I hear ya bruh but you HEAR ME NOW, and you have been thoroughly EXPOSED!!!
Any update on you buying this house :ld:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Any update on you buying this house :ld:
Next year :blessed:

I have mastered my craft tho, without CO2 I got 2½p in a 4x4 with my last batch. Using CO2 I think I could sniff 4p in a single 4x4 :banderas:

I got a friend who uses jungle boys but only if I'm not good.

How you been tho, you still making those runs? I know you was excited for it, curious how that line of work pans out. You still doing it, does/did it pay well

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Next year :blessed:

I have mastered my craft tho, without CO2 I got 2½p in a 4x4 with my last batch. Using CO2 I think I could sniff 4p in a single 4x4 :banderas:

I got a friend who uses jungle boys but only if I'm not good.

How you been tho, you still making those runs? I know you was excited for it, curious how that line of work pans out. You still doing it, does/did it pay well
Paid very well, highest rated in my whole county on weedmaps, with highest prices (sold on quality, most thc %s 28-34)

just too time consuming and wasnt a passion :ld: so let it go

I do miss the money though :ld: