New York City & Neverland Ranch
25765b.gif

:dead:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:ehh:Didnt think about the IRS and financial aid part of it. For the bribery was the convo before or after Ayton was with Arizona. If after I think it’d be hard to prove it was a bribe. He could just say I was helping a struggling student athelete:yeshrug:
These are the official charges of the assistant coach Book Richardson (who took bribes to pay an athlete $20k) was charged with. These will probably be along the same line of charges for others who may be arrested:

conspiracy to commit bribery
solicitation of bribes by an agent of a federally funded organization
conspiracy to commit honest services fraud
wire fraud conspiracy
travel act conspiracy

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
The only thing that amuses me about this is that Michael Thompson (father of Klay) was JUST on the radio yesterday afternoon reflecting on all the scandals dropping and how Deandre Ayton's come-up was similar to his because they were both from the islands. He mentioned that he didn't think Deandre Ayton would end up being named because he'd spoken to him about not getting involved in scandalous situations where someone would feel entitled to you owing them something.

It was a nice little rant and he seemed SO sure that Ayton wasn't going to get named because he figured his parents wouldn't know any better. Makes me wonder how long someone was sitting on the audio and if they've been intentionally dropping bombshells at specific times during the season.