Top 4

fire-me.gif

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
I'm absolutely disgusted that the FBI can find the time to investigate college recruiting but couldn't find the time to investigate that sick fukk who shot up the school in Florida when someone filed a report.

You do know there's over 100,000 FBI agents all over the country

:gucci:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Do people think paying the players would make any difference? There would be a limit on how much each player could be played....then schools would pay under the table more money on top of that.
One and done needs to go. That's the only thing that can change anything at all. Set up the g league like the baseball farm system.

I dont think the universities need to pay. Let the sneaker companies pay them.. The schools already have contracts with them. Put it on the shoe companies since they been so pressed to be in the mix anyway. Let the coaches coach and recruit like they been doing. Let the companies figure the pay scales.

Simple as that

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Oh for sure. The one and dones are the players who are gonna get the biggest payouts now. Im just saying players are basically forced to college now even though they have no interest in being there. If one and done is gone you can set up a deeper g league where every team has a minor league team like baseball where these guys can get paid legit. Then, put some teeth into NCAA rules. None of this forfeiture of games or titles and probation....just straight you don't have a team for 2 years.
A minor league system of that magnitude won't work. There isn't yet a G-League team for every squad and many of them still don't utilize what is available to them. It's mostly a shuttle between being the 15th man and G-League.

If anything it was better used when it was still relatively new, because guys would get called up all the time. Remember Sundiata Gaines? He went from D-League to hitting a buzzer beater against LeBron and carving out a journeyman career. The amount of teams that get the most out of their G-League teams is really small.