They got Arizona Sean Miller on tape giving 100k to Deandre Ayton

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
sanctions are bullshyt when you consider this going on at every major program. :what:

no jobs should be lost imo. the NCAA needs to come to terms with their bullshyt failed system. :ufdup:

yup. the money has gotten out of control. they need to get with the times.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
index.php

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You do know there's over 100,000 FBI agents all over the country

:gucci:

nikkas act like all the FBI is in one office like Jack Bauer at CTU :mjlol:

Exactly, I'm tired of seeing people whine about the FBI being involved like the ENTIRE agency focuses on one case at a time. :smhkobe:

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
So.... Once exposed how many college coaches are gonna run to the nba pitino already trying, is Miller and the rest next:jbhmm:

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i will never understand why this would be an FBI investigation. like who honestly gives a fukk.
it doesnt make sense.

like...wire taps? seriously?

The NCAA has interstate tax and commerce exceptions, and therefore requires regulation at the federal level. It's the same reason that the federal government investigated steroids in baseball.

Other than that, great post breh :gucci:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bribery is a crime. There's also the fraud related with not declaring the money to the IRS (if they did or didn't we aren't sure), and there's potential financial aid fraud if Ayton accepted any pell grants or stafford money. Any party knowledgeable and involved could go down for conspiracy.
:ehh:Didnt think about the IRS and financial aid part of it. For the bribery was the convo before or after Ayton was with Arizona. If after I think it’d be hard to prove it was a bribe. He could just say I was helping a struggling student athelete:yeshrug: