They got Arizona Sean Miller on tape giving 100k to Deandre Ayton

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:mjlol::umad: Because you can't properly articulate your point brehs.

You basically want to go from forcing college players to play one year in college to playing 1 year in the Gleague.

Just allow them to jump straight to the league.

I’m responding from my cellphone you dikk... the whole purpose is for highschoolers who clearly don’t want to waste time going to college but got the talent to make the league.. might as well let them get paid playing in the G league for a year then get bumped to the nba..

Colleges wouldn’t be on this clown shyt hiding the fact they have to play players to come to their program

You obviously don’t have any reading comprehension I didn’t say forcing college players to play one year in college.. I’m talking about high school players blue chip recruits who go the talent to make the league forgo college and play in the G leage they still getting paid plus it will bring more viewers o watch those games.. if the high schooler is a legit talent get he gets drafted out after a year in the G league to the nba..

It beats going overseas to play

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m responding from my cellphone you dikk... the whole purpose is for highschoolers who clearly don’t want to waste time going to college but got the talent to make the league.. might as well let them get paid playing in the G league for a year then get bumped to the nba..

Colleges wouldn’t be on this clown shyt hiding the fact they have to play players to come to their program
So you want them to make less playing in the Gleague than the Pros:patrice:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:kobeooh:

Colleges need to make a decision. Either pay the athletes in revenue producing sports, or get out of major revenue producing sports. Either pay the premium talents or just have an overglorofied intramural team and don’t invest or make money off athletics.

They could start out slow by letting the athletes use their names .

People could get sponsored by big companies and I know that's a slippery slop because boosters could fake sponser them .

But who gives a fukk dudes would stay in school longer .

Think about how much someone who may not be nba talent but great in college could make .

Getting shoe contracts other national and local spots .

They need to start there first !!!!

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
If Adam Silver is smart he would dead that mandatory 1 yr college rule and allow G league teams to hold a draft every year and draft players high school and college and those high schoolers that don’t get drafted to the G league can go to college and play.. Highschool players will not be eligible for the nba unless they play a year or more in the G league.. after a year those players can be elilgble for the nba draft and none of the nba teams have dibs on the top talent despite playing for a G league team plus it allows the NBA to choose from G league and College teams..

Not only do those too high school players get to go pro they get paid.. each G leauge team have a hard cap of 2 mill.. so that guarantees the best player or players on the team getting 100 to 500k...

Not only will G league viewership will increase, merchandising will too along with televising games on nba league pass..

Silver better get on it

:Imdeadassb:
:ohhh:.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They could start out slow by letting the athletes use their names .

People could get sponsored by big companies and I know that's a slippery slop because boosters could fake sponser them .

But who gives a fukk dudes would stay in school longer .

Think about how much someone who may not be nba talent but great in college could make .

Getting shoe contracts other national and local spots .

They need to start there first !!!!
That is still on some “both ways” shyt.

Colleges need to give players money for what they do, or treat high level sports like it’s Ivy League rowing and don’t collect.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
But if your biggest concern is teams not knowing how guys playing in college will translate at the pro level, that's still an issue playing a year in the G League.

Yeah but at least nba teams will have an solid idea of what that HS player and college player will be on the pro level..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If Adam Silver is smart he would dead that mandatory 1 yr college rule and allow G league teams to hold a draft every year and draft players high school and college and those high schoolers that don’t get drafted to the G league can go to college and play.. Highschool players will not be eligible for the nba unless they play a year or more in the G league.. after a year those players can be elilgble for the nba draft and none of the nba teams have dibs on the top talent despite playing for a G league team plus it allows the NBA to choose from G league and College teams..

Not only do those too high school players get to go pro they get paid.. each G leauge team have a hard cap of 2 mill.. so that guarantees the best player or players on the team getting 100 to 500k...

Not only will G league viewership will increase, merchandising will too along with televising games on nba league pass..

Silver better get on it

:Imdeadassb:

do it like nhl, you can get drafted but still go to college and that team will still hold your rights

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
As an ASU fan who lives in Tucson...i'm loving every fukkin minute of this shyt. The fukkery goin on out here with these sad ass fans is funny as shyt.

And miss me with that players should get paid shyt..this ain't the situation where we should be bringing that up.
Yes players should get paid for ticket sales...jersey sales...endorsing brands...but this aint that.
There's a big difference between "players should be compensated" vs "players getting money from recruiters to play for a specific school".