They got Amber Rose c00nin for trump at rnc convention smh

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Most people don't realize Cape Verde was literally a corner store for the Portguese on their journeys so the modern population jsba result of that. While there are what we identify as the "traditional" black African there, their modern population has some of what you would see in a Brazil
It really depends on the island, Santiago, the most populated island, has the blackest population there and most people look unambiguously black, while on other islands like Fogo or Brava who are less populated you can see people who are very light-skinned, almost white, looking like the biracials you see in Brazil. It just so happen that a lot of these light skin/mostly european Cape Verdeans emigrated to America which is why some people have this notion everyone there looks like that when that is far from true actually.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
She ticks off the "tether" checkbox but what about that hairline :patrice:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It really depends on the island, Santiago, the most populated island, has the blackest population there and most people look unambiguously black, while on other islands like Fogo or Brava who are less populated you can see people who are very light-skinned, almost white, looking like the biracials you see in Brazil. It just so happen that a lot of these light skin/mostly european Cape Verdeans emigrated to America which is why some people have this notion everyone there looks like that when that is far from true actually.

the percentages is fair, my statement is just going along the line that nationality or ethnicity does not = race. People Assume Non Obviously Arab African Country= Black

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
the percentages is fair, my statement is just going along the line that nationality or ethnicity does not = race. People Assume Non Obviously Arab African Country= Black
If we're talking average African ancestry I would say it's between 70-80% in Santiago, and like around 50% in an island like Fogo. If you take the global average of African ancestry in Cape Verde according to studies, it's pretty low because there is a minority of people who are mostly european, but the vast majority are unambiguously black looking. It's a bit different from Brazil where the unambiguously black population is actually pretty low relative to their population number.

Amber Rose is only 1/4 Cape verdean, and depending on her mother ancestry she might not even be 15% African.