They got Amber Rose c00nin for trump at rnc convention smh

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
:francis:We had black people fighting tooth and nail for ol girl “blackness.”
Outright insanity. Pure madness. Don't even get me started on Rachel D. :snoop: if there was any time in my life that was ashamed to be black, it was then. A white woman black fishing and we believed her. Hook, line and sinker.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
article-2744483-2110BB4800000578-634_634x908.jpg

Does her mom look like a straight white woman to you? The lady was born in Cape Verde. She may have euro ancestry, but she definitely doesn’t look like a white woman.
I have no doubt** she was more African than the average white American but there's no "we" here. If an African-American has 20% euro, are they any less "black"? As a** gambling man, I would bet that Amber has no more than 25% African ancestry and that's super pushing it. I'd be stunned if it was greater. I know genetics is a funny thing and you can't at the end of the day judge someone solely on their phenotype but I'm pretty confident in my assessment.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This country so lost. The world I should say. Idk why 70% of these people get a platform and that goes for Trump and Biden
Citizen united really was the death blow. I feel that was one of those things that people talk about but like not in a way that it literally has changed history but when we look back in the future it's going to be like the tipping point where everything went to shyt. It was the catalyst for everything

Basically, billionaires and political lackies have full control more than ever before. They are most likely outright paying these folks with campaign cash now and no one can do a damn thing about it or will do anything about it. It's rumored for example, Kodak black paid 2 mill for a pardon. So, it's not unimaginable it's going the other way where they are also paying this celebs for cosigns.

But if shyt really hits the fan in the worst way, these people will go down as enablers of the new regime rise to power and will be looked at with complete disdain.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
.. any idea what being republican is, just being in a room with them you'd be like "...hm these people kinda dumb, washed up and weird, im good"..

Grown ass men who casually use the word “weird” will never sound normal. You're not some pre-teen who hasn’t figured out how to express themselves yet so you label everything unfamiliar to you as “weird”.

At least I don’t think you are.

When did this sh*t even start? “Weird” was a word only used by little white girls from Beverly Hills who said “like”, “totally”, and “weird”, every other word. How did it spread to adult Black men(the polar opposite end of the spectrum from little white girl) now in the 2020’s? :snoop:

Anyway, yeah you’re right about them republiCANTS.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Respect someone who stuck their finger up a man's booty...

Couldn't be me tho..