They got Amber Rose c00nin for trump at rnc convention smh

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
It’s absolutely absurd that a stripper turned rap groupie turned c-list reality tv personality had a PRIMETIME speaking spot at the RNC…all despite the fact her entire existence as a pro abortion very vocal neo feminist stands in stark contrast to EVERY thing the party stands for both policy wise and generally in the cultural discourse…all for no other reason than because she’s vaguely negro adjacent, or said more plainly, nikka-famous…it’s just a vivid illustration of how the party at its core literally stands for nothing and how cynically they view their attempts at garnering support from “us”…the literal cost of admission to what should be their most exclusive of spaces is a willingness to kiss Trump’s ass (no matter if it’s the most obvious of grifts) and even the slightest hint of fame…made all the more ridiculous as they rail against “DEI hires” at every opportunity, Amber fukking rose speaking at the RNC is the very essence of a DEI placement…fukking amazing where we’re at

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Amber Rose went the Chrisette Michele route.

I don't truly buy her being a conservative let alone a Trump supporter, from reading the quotes of what she said, sounds like it was written for her to say rather than coming from the heart.

It's soo transparent, there's some monetary gain here at play. It's like many have said, there's money to be made grifting and shouting closeted talking points for Conservatives/Trump.

We've witnessed since 2016 how many people who were maybe once decent sell their souls, grifting for conservative coins and checks. You know they had to cut her a fat check just to be there at the convention.

U dont want to believe it because she is a white woman with a fat ass.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
U don't want to believe it because she is a white woman with a fat ass.
No, 😂 I just don't buy it.

Knowing what we've seen from her throughout the years, nothing about her character seems Conservative or Trumper.

She wouldn't be there without a check being cut, I could be wrong but her sudden “support” just feels too random/transparent.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Her appearance was about money. Somebody looked over the speaker list and decided it was too whitebread. So they said to be safe better get some rappers and influencers up in here. I promise Amber Rose wasn't even high on that list but she picked up the phone so there you go.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
article-2744483-2110BB4800000578-634_634x908.jpg

Does her mom look like a straight white woman to you? The lady was born in Cape Verde. She may have euro ancestry, but she definitely doesn’t look like a white woman.
That's a tanned cac with some ancestry

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No, 😂 I just don't buy it.

Knowing what we've seen from her throughout the years, nothing about her character seems Conservative or Trumper.

She wouldn't be there without a check being cut, I could be wrong but her sudden “support” just feels too random/transparent.

She said her daddy is a Trump supporter.

Her family is racist and skipped her wedding with Wiz.

Maybe she is trying to get closer to them now that she is older.