They got Amber Rose c00nin for trump at rnc convention smh

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
The republicans already started shytting on her. Didn’t waste any time. Said why would a whore with face tats be able to convince people to vote for them.

Down bad. Wiz and 21 savage catching embarrassment just by association.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I have no doubt** she was more African than the average white American but there's no "we" here. If an African-American has 20% euro, are they any less "black"? As a** gambling man, I would bet that Amber has no more than 25% African ancestry and that's super pushing it. I'd be stunned if it was greater. I know genetics is a funny thing and you can't at the end of the day judge someone solely on their phenotype but I'm pretty confident in my assessment.
It's way less than 25%. Her father is white. And her maternal grandfather is Cape Verdean and her maternal grandmother is white.

This is her Cape Verdean grandfather by the way.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
20240716-192221.jpg
Brilliant :ohhh: this should go viral :ehh:

Art Norm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
She been active on onlyfans during the whole conference..and she running a half off special :mjlol: ... Watching the Republican party infighting has been hilarious...ready to throw away their values and principles for some clout...they don't even know amber rose ain't moving the needle like that, even at the height of her fame wasn't nobody taking no political advice from her

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Her purpose is not go recruit black voters. Her purpose is to convince white people they aren’t racist if they vote for Trump, just like all other POC conservatives. As long as a white person hears a POC, especially a black person say the Republican Party isn’t racist, they feel relieved. They like being racist, they just don’t like the label, or any backlash from it.
200w.gif

It don't even matter to white people that amber rose is white. I bet most of them republicans don't even know she white

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

This shyt is like watching a train speeding down the tracks with no breaks

This guy is running for president and brings out a white chick with a forehead tat to sway black voters like she wasnt a stripper who got famous for being on all fours:snoop:

They playing in peoples faces and its like shyt people gonna do or can do

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I love how Trumpset ignored this tweet
I kinda starting to think small hat set is playing the white supremacist like that fukk nugget nick dude
I mean they got so much dirt on Trump they clearly using him to lead the rest off a cliff (which personal I don't care I hope they all get thrown under the bus).

to really just get them wiped out in the end by having every group scape goat them like Jews were scape goated in Nazi Germany.

I mean they are using zelensky and Putin to get rid the far right element that is close to power in urkraine those are the ones dying in the front lines .
I don't care about the right definitely not the far right but something seems off with this
it's like keep your friends close but your enemies closer type thing...
either way what is really going on in the geopolitics is a huge fog of war.

makes you wonder Jews do play the long game when it comes to pay back
almost like you gotta get Paul to kill Peter with out Paul knowing Peter poisoned his drink in the end and have Paul drink it.

Last edited: